Italy vs Europe (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
We do drive in a much more undisciplined way than our fellow European neighbours, that I must admit.

However Italy has a consistently lower rate of lethal car accidents than France, for instance.

The truth is we are freaks in control : behind the apparently reckless behaviour of the italian driver lies a closet Michael Schumacher.

OP

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    u should come to the arabian gulf and see the lethal car accidents rate ... its really horrifing

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    We do drive in a much more undisciplined way than our fellow European neighbours, that I must admit.

However Italy has a consistently lower rate of lethal car accidents than France, for instance.

The truth is we are freaks in control : behind the apparently reckless behaviour of the italian driver lies a closet Michael Schumacher.
    I can vow for that. It looks EXTREMELY chaotic but it's actually not dangerous. Alas, I've never seen an accident happen.

The Dutch on the other hand can't drive at all. We can sail boats but we can't drive. You'll have trouble spotting a car without a dent in this country. Usually at the front passenger door :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Korea probably has amongst the worst drivers in the world. I think it has one of the highest (if not the highest) rate of road accidents in the world. When I was over there, I nearly had a heart attack every time i was in a car. People change lanes by swerving suddenly between two cars that are about 1 metre apart. Idiots :groan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    u should come to the arabian gulf and see the lethal car accidents rate ... its really horrifing
    as many accidents as we have, i think the general public drive pretty well considering how recless they are. It's mostly the slow drivers who get run-over. There is the other extreme who are recless and dont know how to drive.

I think it's much like Italy, but the leathal accidents are more because a lot of the roads are wide and paved well making it hard to stay under the speed limit :D

( <-------- blaming it on the good roads :D ):angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)