Italy vs Czech Rep (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The game is on Wednesday, 18th. Should be a good one, but I wonder if Trap will call up the players involved in the Scudetto race and the CL. We've already heard Ancelotti say that he doesn't want his players to be picked for this match, but I'd let the Juve players go. 45 minutes of international football won't kill them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    He's expected to announce the squad tomorrow evening.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I can't wait! :extatic:
    I hope we will win against the Czechs, they're tough, it'll be a good morale boost

yeahhhhh
    dont bet on winning although our names do shine out if we do call up the big names lets not forget those chezchs have a hell of a lot of great players!
    i still remember the friendly against france man did they crush them in france!

Sep 28, 2002
    we should keep main players. nedved seems tired right now and i bet he'd play full 90 mins in that match. on the other hand, every other player could go and play. but with champions league restarting and coppa finals coming i'm worried.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Players selected ::

Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), Toldo (Inter);

Difensori: Adani (Inter), Bettarini (Sampdoria), Ferrari (Parma), Legrottaglie (Juventus), Nesta (Milan), Oddo (Lazio), Pancaro (Milan), Panucci (Roma);

Centrocampisti: Barone (Parma), Di Natale (Empoli), Fiore (Lazio), Nervo (Bologna), Perrottta (Chievo Verona), Pirlo (Milan), Volpi (Sampdoria);

Attaccanti: Cassano (Roma), Corradi (Lazio), Del Piero (Juventus), Totti (Roma), Vieri (Inter).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Mmmm---- lets rest the juve players for the Depor game...which will be very very important for us.

this game is not that important.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hoori-r, it's only a friendly, and i think Trap understands that a lot of Italy's important players have Champions League fixtures soon after the match.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Even though I dont think he'll be selected for the Euro's, I thought for sure that Trap would call Bazzani for this friendly

Hopefully "The REAL" Cassano will show his ugly face in this match, and Trap will realize that he isnt mature enough to play with the big boys....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)