Italy so far...what do you think (1 Viewer)

OP

dee dee

Apr 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Blackmint is the one with no brain. He lacks the contextual awareness as well as the awareness of reality. Wake up, no brainer of a black mint. What have been said of DP in the game is the truth unless your eyes see something that your brain cant register. Theres the one with NO brain.

I state the truth even if it bashes DP. If that raises conflict with people who cannot accept the truth, so be it. But, I dont seek to create conflict.

Do give credit when its due and stop being such a sore loser. Am Italian and am not shy to say Spain was much better than Italy in their debut game.

Do the world a favour - go see a psychiatrist or stop taking dope that screws your limited perceptive ability. If not, just go live on another planet O LOSER.

Meanwhile, please let us focus on the truths please? Me included.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i thought the tactics of traps was nothing but poor. we ha no midfield and were playing long balls expecting Vieri to take on 3 defenders in the air. Del Piero was receiving the ball far too deep and wide. totti wasnt able to get the ball from midfield and thread thru nice passes as he was feedingoff those long balls hoofed to vieri. Camoranesi did his best but his ball control was absolutely hopeless and he ran himself into more trouble than anything else.

Zanetti and Perrotta were somewhat non-existent. there was no linkage from defence to midfield at all. this in turn gave no linkage to the forwards.

cassano did worse than del piero as his game suffers more from traps' tactics and fiore couldnt do anything more than camo because of teh style of play.

we need a midfield. gattuso's grint when he came on was very much needed, even though he should have maybe passed it more. pirlo needs to be there just to give some distribution from midfield. Totti needs to receive the ball deeper so he can put through some decent passes to vieri and either del piero or cassano if they start.

Panucci was solid defensively, but really gave us nothing like zambrotta could on the left. I think Oddo would be better for that role.

4-3-1-2 formation is the way to go. at least we can compete in midfield with other teams while staying solid instead of performing like headless chickens.

i really dont blame all the players. i think the formation doesnt suit the players we have, and i think the mentality that traps has really dents the chances of our star players to perform well.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by dee dee ] ++
    Blackmint is the one with no brain. He lacks the contextual awareness as well as the awareness of reality. Wake up, no brainer of a black mint. What have been said of DP in the game is the truth unless your eyes see something that your brain cant register. Theres the one with NO brain.

I state the truth even if it bashes DP. If that raises conflict with people who cannot accept the truth, so be it. But, I dont seek to create conflict.

Do give credit when its due and stop being such a sore loser. Am Italian and am not shy to say Spain was much better than Italy in their debut game.

Do the world a favour - go see a psychiatrist or stop taking dope that screws your limited perceptive ability. If not, just go live on another planet O LOSER.

I remember saying to you "you are entitled to post crap. Be my guess..." but it seems you`re taking it too seriously...

and, please, this is a friendly forum, try not to insult people. You said you have two university degrees? Then, show a bit of real education......

BTW, focus on the truths, please.........;)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

4-3-1-2 formation is the way to go. at least we can compete in midfield with other teams while staying solid instead of performing like headless chickens.

i really dont blame all the players. i think the formation doesnt suit the players we have, and i think the mentality that traps has really dents the chances of our star players to perform well.

my point is shouldnt the formation problems have been solved by now?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    i didnt get to see the game....but most azzurri fans are complaining how lacklustered the team were. only defence was okay, apart from panucci, and buffon. the rest were total shite :rofl:
    i disagree.
    i think that cannavaro did some important saves...actually..quite many of them

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

my point is shouldnt the formation problems have been solved by now?
    'should' being the key word i suppose. the problem is that traps may have realised now that his formation isnt the correct one to field our best players. but he wont change it because it would mean he was wrong from the start. These ego's which coaches and big name players carry is enourmous, hence, they cant admit their mistakes.

totti being out now may be an excuse for him to change it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    yeah,but camo may didn't have a VERY good game but still,wasn't THAT bad either.

IMO best were buffon and cannavaro...
    zambro was good too,but totti,vieri and ale,really lacked of...everything!

they did nothing IMO and vieri hardly even touched the ball!!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    yeah,but camo may didn't have a VERY good game but still,wasn't THAT bad either.

IMO best were buffon and cannavaro...
    zambro was good too,but totti,vieri and ale,really lacked of...everything!

they did nothing IMO and vieri hardly even touched the ball!!

its all in the stupid midfield with those too morons, perrotta and zanetti

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by dee dee ] ++

I dont understand you. I Tell you to stop bashing DP (which is all you have ever done on these forums) and you attack me with insults. jeeesus, whats up? The letters in bold are the biggest load of bull ive seen for a while. Listen i really like del piero. he didnt have a great game given, but get off the guys case. for once, post somewhere else on this forum that isnt not del piero bashing ok?

OP

dee dee

Apr 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    blackmint, i responded becoz u said I had no brain, an attack which is personal and due to the fact that I castigated DP, using facts. You should recall what you said in personal terms before feigning innocence. Same applies for that crap-spouting eaglesnake. you are totally crap by insisting what I said is crap. Why? Cause what I said is the truth and truths are never crap for reasonable people. Only carp people would call truths crap.

As for people who refuse to face up to reality and get zinged when people criticise what they hold close to their hearts, pul-lease. DP was not the only person criticised by me. Totti, Vieri and the rest save for Zambrotta, Buffon and Nesta played ereally poorly. ARE U SUGGESTING THAT DP CANNOT BE CRITICISED AT ALL? Whatever happened to views and facts??

Anyway, looking at today's game against Sweden, all DP lovers....congrats. DP will be the main man as the little envious one wanted to be with his "I am not inferior to Totti" bravado. Well, lets see if he can live up to his claim. If not, the world would come down on him like a ton of bricks! Want to be a star? Then you have to take both sides of the role...the adulation and the responsibility.

Btw, Trapattoni was thinking of dropping DP before Totti got banned. So in a way, DP lovers can rejoice for the next few hours that DP will be the creator behind Cassano and Vieri. We will see. Am sure the DP "blindees" will say that he CANNOT be criticised even if he sucks one more time. He can be a star, but not a culprit? Is DP God or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)