Italy should thank juventus (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Byrone said:
Speaking of Miccoli,he said he would be open to a return to Juve if Capello left.things will be very interesting in the next coming weeks.
If he comes back, that's seriously having guts. He's a very good player and after what Juve did to him, he still wants to go back to Serie B or C. That's respect all the fuckin way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Erik said:
True, but those players had it in them because they had had a good training first. Someone like Miccoli or Maresca never reached that level. So it's not all Juve
and its a damn shame cos with Lippi they were on their way to becoming world beaters. it's Crapello that decided not to spend some time on them but rather on a nose that could fit up his ass (Zlatan of course)

Apr 3, 2006
Modo Bianconero said:
cannavaro shuld win best player of the tournament for not making not 1 mistake.. also very proud of zambrotta and buffon for great solid performances ... camo yesterday was shit for the majority of the game so many mispasses so many lost balls hopefully he does better in the final.. del piero came on and finished the game in style but cannavaro is the best player for italy soo far gattuso and zambrotta come a close 2nd probably imo
:agree:

SAliM

Jul 5, 2006
hello everyone i am new here but not new with italy and juventus fans........
i want to say just that we r the Champion Two goals in two minutes........

i will be like that if we get the WC............u can call me cannavaro just kidding cannavaro is the one
just called me Salim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)