Italy-Russia (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I might have not seen the game, however I watch Serie A and can tell that Gilardino is a better striker than Montella.
Isn't it nice how we disagree about everything?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
his goal against inter was good too. but hes scored only quality, not quantity.
cant blame him there, he scores his chances, but because of the exodus of players from Parma last season he has almost no support!

I hope Parma survived, and Lazio dont!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I want to have Gilardino in Juventus...
Cassano too.

IN: Gilardino, Cassano

OUT: Zalayeta, Del Piero, Trezeguet, 50% of Miccoli

we then have: Cassano, Mutu, Ibra, Gilardino.

Wonderful. 4 worldclassplayers, who will be rotated ;)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Between the two sets ie Totti & co vs Espositto & co I think the latter was more exciting. They showed real hunger & went for goal. Difference being a slight defensive frailty created by the gungho attacking by the new boys which honeslty was a welcome relief. I would give anything to have seen another player with the space Gattuso had with the ball in the mid. He had so much time but the only thing he did was run in a straight line & collide with a defender. And to stop any kind of Russian counter attack Gattuso was himself with a number of extremely silly but effective fouls. Hell the Russian mid was non existant making even Blasi do penetrating runs. Materazzi should never play for Azzuri again!
I think the player to watch is definitely Espossito. Langela wore the wrong boots & the pitch was horrendous!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

no comment :moan: :moan:
True, we lost 2-1 away to Iran last week, but we were without 5 of our best players and also hit the crossbar twice. I think we'll be able to beat the Belgians.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
can someone post a link to gila's goal, that was awesome!

how he first-touched that lob ball and then volleyed it home from the angle.....BRILLIANT!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i do believe that roma's players(cassano-totti-montella) will be the hummer for the azzuri in 2006 world cup no doubt with all respect to other strikers :

(Christian vieri- alberto gilardino- Filippo inzaghi)

unfotunatilly that we could not see a striker from juventus as we used in the past (baggio-vialli-DP)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. But this is the best for Italy. We dont have such a good italian football right now so its understandable...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I want to have Gilardino in Juventus...
Cassano too.

IN: Gilardino, Cassano

OUT: Zalayeta, Del Piero, Trezeguet, 50% of Miccoli

we then have: Cassano, Mutu, Ibra, Gilardino.

Wonderful. 4 worldclassplayers, who will be rotated ;)
And all 4 will be unhappy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)