Italians (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
HAhaha funny, you should offer the Olive branch tonite, in Italy as a true sign of your regrets.

BTw, I really feel if you are going to Turin u better watch ur attitude, its gonna get u in trouble! Or is that what u want?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Why do we always have to have idiots who want to incite violence?

You people think that violence is a sexy thing. Want to impress the girls huh?!?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Why do we always have to have idiots who want to incite violence?

You people think that violence is a sexy thing. Want to impress the girls huh?!?
I hope ur not talking about me?:eek:

My intention is that Liverpool fans should also behave so that they don't provole anything, so we can ALL avoid violence.:angel:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

So in ur eyes the victim should be gettin hot chicks? :eyepatch:
:D :sigh: No, I was being sarcastic.

I dont think it is a good time to be an Italian in the UK, after the actions of the Inter fans tonight it isnt too good, but I worry about what is going to happen in Turin, I seriously believe there is going to be violence...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I do believe it too, but I don't want to believe it, and so I'll only believe it if it happens.
I think Pool fans should give Juve fans a break, it was a minority and besides it might be harder for some people to accept these things, so if you're really sorry keep tryin instead of bein angry.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I do believe it too, but I don't want to believe it, and so I'll only believe it if it happens.
I think Pool fans should give Juve fans a break, it was a minority and besides it might be harder for some people to accept these things, so if you're really sorry keep tryin instead of bein angry.
Problem is that whem people made an apology they expect something back like a "thank you", they should be apologising forever even if they still never forgive them only then can anyone really believe they are truly sorry. What did they expect? The Juve fans to run on the pitch with a banner saying "thanks Liverpool, we forgive you..."

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Turin security is being increased for Liverpool's return Champions League leg against Italian giants Juventus.
More than 900 police officers will be at the Stadio Delle Alpi in the wake of Tuesday's fan trouble, which caused the Milan quarter-final to be abandoned.

Police held eight Juve fans after an attack on a Liverpool fan on Tuesday.

But the head of Italian counter- terrorism, Giuseppe Petronzi, told BBC Radio Five Live that police were ready for "the highest level" of risk.

"We have reason for concern, but I'm confident we can manage the situation," he added.

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has already urged his fans to be on their best behaviour.

"We are asking all our supporters who travel to Italy to behave with the same respect and responsibility they showed in Liverpool," he said.

"Every fan in Turin should remember they are an ambassador for the club."

But fears about the quarter-final grew after Tuesday's trouble in Milan and also when a number of Juventus fans rejected Liverpool's first-leg apology for the Heysel disaster by turning their backs on it at Anfield.

A total of 39 people died during the 1985 European Cup final between the two sides.

And Petronzi acknowledged that threats of retaliation had appeared on the internet.

"We have paid a lot of attention to what they have written and now we must see if they want to do what they have written," he said.

Juventus supporters are likely to launch objects at Liverpool fans

James Richardson
Italian football expert

"I have good reason to expect that this situation will not happen and if it does, we have the proper tools to avoid a dangerous situation for Liverpool fans or for Italian supporters."

Italian football expert James Richardson defended Turin's record, but said he expected Juve fans to throw things at the visiting supporters.

"There are specific towns in Italy where they have problems of violence, but Turin is not one of them," he said.

"One thing that is almost certain to happen is that Juventus fans will launch objects at the visiting supporters.

"If there is trouble at the Stadio Delle Alpi it usually boils down to flares being thrown towards the area where the visiting supporters have been quarantined by the police."

In the build-up to the game, Liverpool fans have been heeding police advice not to wear their club colours and to stay in designated areas.

And the sale of alcohol has also been banned for a 48-hour period.

Liverpool may have 3,000 fans in Turin and they have been advised not to buy tickets for Juve sections of the stadium.

Meanwhile, Otello Lorentini, founder and president of the Association for Victims of the Heysel disaster, believes the two clubs should arrange a friendly as a more fitting tribute.

"I want a friendly game to take place before the end of the year between Liverpool and Juventus in order to honour the victims of the Heysel tragedy," he said.

"This game would be a significant factor for us, a sign that the world hasn't forgotten."

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cribmad ] ++
we offered the olive branch last week and you turned your backs like little children - you dont get a second chance - we will beat you tonight and end your champions league dream !

LFC 4 EVER
heh, get online after the match...

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Will any of us be, NEDVED? Or will we all be stumbling around our respective local towns, staggering from side-to-side spilling beer all over ourselves singing 'Inno Juventus'?

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
Will any of us be, NEDVED? Or will we all be stumbling around our respective local towns, staggering from side-to-side spilling beer all over ourselves singing 'Inno Juventus'?
probably ill be staggering from side-to-side spilling beer all over myself in my room :D..

redsittter

Apr 11, 2005
there will only be violence if ****ing idiots liek cribtwat antagonise the juve fans. Our guys in turin have gotta rise above the bait and keep our heads down because some of the juve fans will be mad for it,...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)