Italian TV rights system. (1 Viewer)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I believe that i'm right in saying that the TV rights are negotiated independently for Serie A, what I want to know is do you think it would be better to do it EPL style with the same ammount of money for everybody.
:agree:

Also, I was wondering how much TV money we are getting and also who has the rights country by country.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I believe that i'm right in saying that the TV rights are negotiated independently for Serie A, what I want to know is do you think it would be better to do it EPL style with the same ammount of money for everybody.:agree:
:disagree: keeping the current system is better IMO (atleast for Juve). With the EPL system we will get less $$ from T.V revenues and with our current situation thats the last thing we would want.

EPL system is great and the money is distributed in a fair way for all the clubs in the league but the EPL allready generating absalutely Huge T.V revenues so clubs on top are allready getting huge revenues from that.

Clubs that are close to relegation there are actually getting the same $$ as some clubs playing in the Champions league this season!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)