Italian Supercup with inter (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++

:fero::fero:
Are you killing me?? Please give this talented guy a little chance!!
His season was very good, and this season coud be much better!

Whats your problem man?
Olivera isn't good enough to play regularly for Juventus, it's as simple as that. He can't defend, he's inconsistent with his attacking play, and he's rather temperamental too. He fouls regularly, tries to do too much when in possession of the ball and usually ends up giving it away. If Camoranesi is unavailable for today's game then I say we go with three upfront and use either Del Piero or Mutu in a withdrawn role. They may not be natural midfield players but they definitely have more to offer than Olivera.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
u wud?
yeh i mean i wudnt trust him in either league or champs league and hes gotta play sumtime

plus we can see if he is capable of playing against some of the very best in the world

it will go a long way towards finding out if he is as good as we hope he is.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Guys, anyone knows which channel in Toronto (Canada) is covering the match.. Its urgent.
The only channels in Canada that might possibly cover the match are TLN or RAI. I'm 99.9% sure neither channel is showing this match.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++

The only channels in Canada that might possibly cover the match are TLN or RAI. I'm 99.9% sure neither channel is showing this match.
Well I contact Harbour Sports Grill in Toronto and after a 15 min wait they told me that it is showing on one of FOXs channels at 3 pm.
I heard RAI won't be covering any match for Juventus anymore?

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Olivera isn't good enough to play regularly for Juventus, it's as simple as that. He can't defend, he's inconsistent with his attacking play, and he's rather temperamental too. He fouls regularly, tries to do too much when in possession of the ball and usually ends up giving it away. If Camoranesi is unavailable for today's game then I say we go with three upfront and use either Del Piero or Mutu in a withdrawn role. They may not be natural midfield players but they definitely have more to offer than Olivera.

I can't aggre more. why can we play Mutu in Nedveds role but not in Camos??
Mutu has much more to offer in any aspect off the game then Olivera (exept temprament)...

And to end this OFF Topic debate, Olivera have never, and will never, show the same potential in his game as Camoranesi did.
I remeber 1 good game with Olivera in the qualifing of the CL Vs Djurgården. All other games have been totaly wack!

And to the guy who said DP isn't tired after 45 minutes vs ireland. I know... But we all know how much Capello loves Ibrahimovic. I therefore assumed he would be "tired" after a while :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)