[Italian Supercup] JUVENTUS 4-2 Naples Soccer (Aug. 11th 2012) (10 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
All the joy of winning the super cup aside, I still think we got the tactic at the beginning of the game all wronge IMO
It was so obvious that mentally Napoli were in a better perpetration level than us, even the way we played may give you the indication that we were the better team but Napoli actually controlled the game through the whole first half. Our first real shot on goal we scored, but that doesn't reflect how clinical we were rather how poor we were in the final third.
We played with the three slowest defenders available in the team, I would have preferred to play Masi Or Lich or even marrone instead Lucio, who clearly lack pace.
Bonucci mentally was absent during this game, while barzagli was lost.

Vidal need to hit top form soon, along with Pirlo and Marchisio who were obviously still not physically recovered from the Euro. I honestly expected Vidal to have the extra edge that the previous two lacked during this game.

matri is nowhere to be seen which is disappointing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't care anymore. At this point I can't stand Italian teams in general, especially the way the bend over for the FIGC.

What is most important to me is that we are the most hated yet loved team in Italy and I love it.

Fuck the rest.

Jul 2, 2006
Rizzoli: Signaled the pk on Vucinic
Stefani: He as Pandev sent off : He's far away but heard what he said
Mazzoleni: Zuniga gets fouled 2 times and gives him 2 yellows

WOW, I think I haven't seen such hate by a paper. Not even from that Gazza shit.
Club should put pressure on this kind terrorist media. First step should be call for boycott.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)