Italian Super Cup: Juve - Parma (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Thats right kid, we dont deal with terrorists !!

I think Evelyn8's real problem with the U.S ( and believe me there is a pattern forming) is that she was DENIED a green card to live in America.

Bitter are we ???????
Well IMO, living in the US, I can see that there are a lot of Americans that dislike Bush's obsession with "bomb countries for their liberty and freedom" stance. Not to mention that he has no allies except the UK.

I think that he definitely needs to ease-up on his stance. Vinman- everybody's not a terrorist.

If you put yourself in the shoes of the Afghanis that were killed while at a wedding, mistaken as terrorists, you will see a terrorist in the sky too...

Personally I dont blame the terrorists. I blame the leaders who turn them into terrorists. Embargos mean that the people suffer, not the leaders. The leaders have their overseas investments, their swiss bank-accounts, and what not....

But its the people that suffer, and this turns them into terrorists. You dont help people by bombing their country. You help them by promoting love and peace.

I think if Mother Teresa would have been alive, or Gandhi, they would have handles the situation better that Dubyah.

I respect Dubyah for all that he's done and is doing, but Im not the only citizen who thinks that he's gone overboard with his "war for peace"

There's a saying I read a few years back.

"We want peace at ALL costs, even if it means going to WAR to get it!"

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

Well IMO, living in the US, I can see that there are a lot of Americans that dislike Bush's obsession with "bomb countries for their liberty and freedom" stance. Not to mention that he has no allies except the UK.

I think that he definitely needs to ease-up on his stance. Vinman- everybody's not a terrorist.

If you put yourself in the shoes of the Afghanis that were killed while at a wedding, mistaken as terrorists, you will see a terrorist in the sky too...

Personally I dont blame the terrorists. I blame the leaders who turn them into terrorists. Embargos mean that the people suffer, not the leaders. The leaders have their overseas investments, their swiss bank-accounts, and what not....

But its the people that suffer, and this turns them into terrorists. You dont help people by bombing their country. You help them by promoting love and peace.

I think if Mother Teresa would have been alive, or Gandhi, they would have handles the situation better that Dubyah.

I respect Dubyah for all that he's done and is doing, but Im not the only citizen who thinks that he's gone overboard with his "war for peace"

There's a saying I read a few years back.

"We want peace at ALL costs, even if it means going to WAR to get it!"
L, I did not call "everyone" terrorists.

I was specific with my statement.

It is plain knowledge what the Ghedaffi family is all about- never once did I mention Afghani's or anyone else.

BTW, it is not peoples suffering that makes them terrorists, but their mixed up interpretation of Islam that to kill a non Muslim (infadel) gives them a guaranteed place in heaven.

You dont believe that, then take a look at every current war in the world- arent Muslim extremists involved in them all ?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)