Italian Super Cup: Juve - Parma (3 Viewers)

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #183
    It certainly wasn't easy .. but our players gave their best, Salas even scored a goal by a perfect assist from DP but unfortunately DP was offside by inches ... Anyway, the new players need a little more time to settle in .. the likes of Camoranesi, Baiocco, and Moretti .. Besides, we missed Davids in midfield and hopefully he will be back soon ...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    obviously we did showed moments of individual brilliance and we relied on that to win the match.but if we were to rely on INDIVIDUAL brilliance alone in the upcoming season then apparently we will not be winning for much longer.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #185
    Great way to open his blackandwhite season in blackandwhite. Alessandro Del Piero at Tripoli has been leader, scored two goals, got Lippi's compliments ("he's the soul of this team") and for the first time got a trophy as blackandwhite captain. "I'm pleased and honoured to be the captain - says Del Piero - even if more than a player here could be the captain".

Missing Trezeguet, he's been the terminal of Juventus playing: "I don't want to talk about me, but all the team. We won on Parma because of temperament, quality and a little bit of good luck".

Last compliments are for Tripoli's attendance: "Great attendance and great enthusiasm over there. We have to say thank you to Libia".

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #186
    GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7, Thuram 6.5, Iuliano 7, Montero 6, Moretti 6, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 6, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Baiocco 6, Nedved, Del Piero 7.5, Salas 6, Zalayeta 6.5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6, Iuliano 6, Montero 6.5, Moretti 6.5, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 6, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Baiocco 6, Nedved 5, Del Piero 7.5, Salas 6, Zalayeta 6.5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Iuliano 6.5, Montero 6.5, Moretti 6.5, Birindelli 6, Camoranesi 5.5, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Baiocco 6, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 8, Salas 6, Zalayeta 6.5.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Iuliano 6, Montero 6, Moretti 6, Birindelli sv, Camoranesi 5.5, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 6.5, Baiocco 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 7, Salas 6, Zalayeta 6.5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Iuliano 7, Montero 6.5, Moretti 6, Birindelli sv, Camoranesi 5.5, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Baiocco 6.5, Nedved 5.5, Del Piero 8, Salas 6, Zalayeta 6.5.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 6, Thuram 6.5, Iuliano 6, Montero 6, Moretti 6, Birindelli sv, Camoranesi 6, Brighi 6, Tacchinardi 6, Baiocco 6, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 7.5, Salas 5.5, Zalayeta 6.5.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Nedved 6.5, Tacchinardi 6, Salas 6 and Zalayeta6.5:confused: No way thats been overly generous and for anyone to give Moretti more than 5.5 is strange, i would have given Zala 6 and the rest of Salas, Tacchi and Nedved5:eek:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    I was able to see the goals on RAI today, and am very happy for DP, however, if it wasn't for his performance would we have won ?????
    It will be hard to say to be honest, because let's be honest Parma are crap, make no mistake about that, but our midfield is very worrying as they were so easily passed through and for all those who want Davids to be sold, please think again as we haven't a single midfielder with his defensive qualities at all:down:

pessotto

Aug 20, 2002
    i think CORRIERE DELLA SERA gave the best evaluation

dp was the star of the night and iuliano was impressive in the defence

zalayeta make a good impression in this game by his moves and passes

baiocco is a good deal for the bianconeri

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I don't think any of us do but it looks like we have to put up with it. As you probably remember was mentioned some time before, Gaddafi bailed out Fiat in the 70s so even if they wanted to break all bonds now they probably couldn't.

The fact is that all these transactions are done with jr. from what I know, I don't know how much better that makes it...
    Mind you

Ghadaffi junior is a football fan just like you and me

Who Happens to have a lot of money

and wants to help out Juve

What is so bad about that
    if you were a billionaire wouldn't you do the same?

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Wow, It was a great feeling .. winning the Cup and looking at our players celebrating and congratulating our hero, DEL PIERO !! He didn't let his fans in Libyia disappointed, with his silky moves and the two great goals. The atmosphere was great, the fans cheering everytime he touched the ball, and roared whenever he scored !! The most important thing is the happiness that I saw in Del Piero after the match, it filled my heart with joy :touched:
    Lybia Loves IL Capitano Del Piero

And Junior touched DP's bold head as a sign of Gratidtude and thankfullness after the game!!

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++

Mind you

Ghadaffi junior is a football fan just like you and mean

Who Happens to have a lot of money

and wants to help out Juve

What is so bad about that
    if you were a billionaire wouldn't you do the same?
    But there are billionaires and there are billionaires, its not their money its more of the country's, if it was his money that is why it leaves a sour taste in the mouth

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #196

Lybia Loves IL Capitano Del Piero

And Junior touched DP's bold head as a sign of Gratidtude and thankfullness after the game!!

I know .. i saw it :touched: Moggi promised Jr. in Italy, that they will celebrate Juve's SuperCup trophy together in Tripoli .. and they did !!

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    But there are billionaires and there are billionaires, its not their money its more of the country's, if it was his money that is why it leaves a sour taste in the mouth
    But they are not only helping Juve and at a time their stock was falling.....

But they see Juventus as a great investment.

Besides the Agnelli's have a great realtionship Lybia they invest in their country.

Which is in great need of foreign investor since some countries
    :groan:
    (not to mention any names)
    HAve an embargo on them..........

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
    I well run football club doesn't need cash injections
    it provides for itself

thus the Juventus Model

A poorly run football club. With no Balance needs constant cash injections and is more like a rich man Toy then Proper Company.

thus the Inter Milan model

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

But they are not only helping Juve and at a time their stock was falling.....

But they see Juventus as a great investment.

Besides the Agnelli's have a great realtionship Lybia they invest in their country.

Which is in great need of foreign investor since some countries
    :groan:
    (not to mention any names)
    HAve an embargo on them..........
    Thats right kid, we dont deal with terrorists !!

I think Evelyn8's real problem with the U.S ( and believe me there is a pattern forming) is that she was DENIED a green card to live in America.

Bitter are we ???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)