Italian Player Enters Guinness Book Of Records (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
04/27/2004. Torrenovese's midfielder, Renzo Zingales, has been entered in the Guinness book of records after scoring the fastest official goal of all time.

This achievement occured last weekend during a game between Futura-Torrenovese, last matchday of the Prima Categoria Girone B.

Zingales only took 3.8 seconds to score when after the kick-off he saw the goalkeeper out of his posts and lobbed him from the centre-pitch, surprising completely the opposing keeper.
SA Europe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe no one saw this goal???

I found it in thi site http://footballextra.com/index.php?id=main

the goal was in the week 16 .. but it seems that it cant be donwloaded until may. Anyways, i have it.

jeje it was funny..... the referee assigned the Kick off...and right away the player kicked the ball from the center of the field, to the goal... and the keeper coudnt catch it.

hehe very fast goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah... but i just noticed that my file says "frankfurt 2 - 1 xxx" dont remember the other name.-...

anyways.. it hink this must be the goal because it was scored in the "3.78" seconds of game... so i think it must be the one.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    This is the fastest official goal, but I remember a few years back some high school/college kid scored from the kickoff too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)