Italian Football (1 Viewer)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
So we see Juventus Lazio Fiorentina and maybe others who will join them in Serie B!

As some of italys great players leave for spain and england where does this leave italian football? Has it become what people have been saying for years a JOKE! Will it ever recover? Will these clubs ever rise again? Or will they turn to histroy? Will The great players ever choose to play in italy over the hot spots of Spain and England now!! Will this become the new trend great players off to anywhere but Italy! It hurts to see once heros of italian football now in spanish hands, playing for Real and Barca! What now for Italian football?:cry: We have won a World Cup but the pain of this turmoil is starting to spread over the joy of a World Cup!:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well in usual inter style u can blame guido rossi for screwing up our league simply cuz of a few poeples interests, he has removed the old masters of serie A, its almost like taking out man utd from the epl serie A has lost its value, especially as most of the old classical teams like bologna,genoa,bari, and more recently the trio that were sent down, with juventus posessing the majority of italy's best players serie A in terms of quality has stooped as low as the portugese league for me now, and infact Serie B posses more stars than Serie A, which i find pretty humiliating, and thats the thing, guido rossi has not only failed in his investigation and failure to find the root of the problem, but has humiliated the italian game. with the recent sale of shevchenko who was one of the leading figures of serie A, who has serie A really got thats worth watching?

kaka has his days, adriano is as consistant as zebina, fans across the world want to see the greeat del piero, or the storming runs of zambrotta, the determination of cannavaro, the goals of luca toni, the youth and talent of bojinov and many others, the agility of buffon and frey. and one thing is for sure, they aint in serie A

R.I.P serie A 1905-2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)