Italia0405 (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Today I was browsing my favourite online sports shop when I noticed the Italia range was going cheap as chips..at first, I thought it might be a temporary thing, y'know overstocked or something - so I emailed them with my curiosity, they promptly replied saying that new shirts will be released in April! Awesome! :D I wonder what they'll look like, I expect they'll be Puma still.. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
that is sad. not only because i have current jersey. but also because it seems that italian jersey will be something like lazio one or cameroon one. none of which is a good thing. we'll see.

OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I get where you're coming from, I too have the current one and some training wear too..that stuff is reasonable new too, as long as they keep Puma; I'm sure I can wear it comfortably though..
    If they make it like Cameroon's I'll be pleased, especially if it's an all-in-one for the players..the replica would be cool too, I can see the green, white and red slash marks down the side...just imagine it...here use this as inspiration..

Sep 14, 2003
    It won't be all-in-one. FIFA went ballistic when they saw Cameroon's kit as it's against the rules.

We'll be wearing the new shirt for the first time against Portugal in March.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    I get where you're coming from, I too have the current one and some training wear too..that stuff is reasonable new too, as long as they keep Puma; I'm sure I can wear it comfortably though..
    If they make it like Cameroon's I'll be pleased, especially if it's an all-in-one for the players..the replica would be cool too, I can see the green, white and red slash marks down the side...just imagine it...here use this as inspiration..

i can imagine it. ugly.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Today I was browsing my favourite online sports shop when I noticed the Italia range was going cheap as chips..at first, I thought it might be a temporary thing, y'know overstocked or something - so I emailed them with my curiosity, they promptly replied saying that new shirts will be released in April! Awesome! :D I wonder what they'll look like, I expect they'll be Puma still.. ;)
    and i thought i was crazy about kits :D

Well done... thanks for the info :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Damn.... I JUST bought the new one, or so I thought.......

More money to come up with come March......

btw- they JUST started wearing this Puma jersey, why change it ?????

I just got used to this one !!!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Damn.... I JUST bought the new one, or so I thought.......

More money to come up with come March......

btw- they JUST started wearing this Puma jersey, why change it ?????

I just got used to this one !!!!!
    yeah, i bought mine a couple of months ago too :down: (Cannavaro 5 :cool: ) ...but i think it's been out since last April!!

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    It won't be all-in-one. FIFA went ballistic when they saw Cameroon's kit as it's against the rules.

We'll be wearing the new shirt for the first time against Portugal in March.
    FIFA are against anything remotely stylish, innovative and above all cool!
    They suck! As for it looking ugly using the Cameroon look, no chance - as ever, it's going to be gorgeous and hella popular. :thumb:

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

yeah, i bought mine a couple of months ago too :down: (Cannavaro 5 :cool: ) ...but i think it's been out since last April!!
    Yeah, I had mine about a day after it was released.. :angel:

Aug 1, 2003
    I bought the new puma one.

But do you know what's really damn stylish?

If you saw a PUMA advert- "My pumas" where there's Gigi Buffon returning from training or something and two hot chicks are approaching him and stuff, look at what Buffon was wearing- man, I really love that Puma stuff.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Hang on, has it been 2 years already? Thats when National teams usually change their kits.
    Or is this just a new kit for Euro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)