[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Disgusting team! Hope they go down, absolutly cluless.
Wtf ... I think every Serie A cognoscente wants Genoa more in Serie A than Carpi, Frosinone and shit teams like that. Genoa is a great historic club with 9 scudetti and it is a club that play talents and have an attractive style of football under Gasperini. Really bad that they have a noobish foreigner team. Only Perin and Perotti are real class.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wtf ... I think every Serie A cognoscente wants Genoa more in Serie A than Carpi, Frosinone and shit teams like that. Genoa is a great historic club with 9 scudetti and it is a club that play talents and have an attractive style of football under Gasperini.
This may have been true last year, but their football has been atrocious lately.

Apr 9, 2015
This may have been true last year, but their football has been atrocious lately.
Gasp want to play always attractive, but his selection is a batch full of losers. Look at their players this year it is really facepalm worthy. I hope they will stay in Serie A and reinvest next year in new players or play youthplayers but this team is shit atm. It will be very unfortunate if they relegate to Serie B, with such a big fanbase and history. In Genoa there is one of the best atmospheres in Italy's highest division imo. And no derby Della Lanterna.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gasp want to play always attractive, but his selection is a batch full of losers. Look at their players this year it is really facepalm worthy. I hope they will stay in Serie A and reinvest next year in new players of play youthplayers but this team is shit atm.
They most certainly are shit. They just lost to Third tier lega pro side at home in Coppa mid-week. Roma couldn't have asked for a better opponent before the winter break.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Over the last 7 years (this is how long i follow Serie A) they were pretty boring haha. This year they had some good matches, you're right.
I like them.

Back in 2002, they lead the table for about 15 rounds and I kinda wanted them to keep up. :D

Plus they had Lupatelli and his penalty saving style. :D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like them.

Back in 2002, they lead the table for about 15 rounds and I kinda wanted them to keep up. :D

Plus they had Lupatelli and his penalty saving style. :D
:agree:

I like Chievo, that season was incredible. Think it may have been their first in Serie A.

They seem like a well run family team instead of a yo-yo one that gets itself in financial problems. Plus their fans don't cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)