[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Roma are psichologically out of the race, everybody in Rome is criticizing Garcia and the team doesn't follow him anymore, as shown by some statements by players... But Inter and Napoli are still rocking good. Looking forward to tomorrow's match, I just hope in a Napoli win because Inter needs a beating by now, they've been doing too good. Napoli can still crash later in the season, but a Milan team doing too well isn't that good, they've got more of a winning mentality even if not like us.
A draw would be better. Napoli are a bigger threat than anyone for mine. They have one of the best attacks in the league and Sarri is a great manager.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm hoping garbagetown to trash merda tonight. I want to see their confidence go away and their defense to start leaking goals. I feel Napoli will choke later in the season. That provincial mentality will prevail..

Draw between Sass and Fiorentina. :xfinger:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I'm hoping garbagetown to trash merda tonight. I want to see their confidence go away and their defense to start leaking goals. I feel Napoli will choke later in the season. That provincial mentality will prevail..

Draw between Sass and Fiorentina. :xfinger:
If I start watching that niples-merda game I think I'm gonna puke.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rofl: at any faggot that thinks niples is gonna be a threat to sucdetto
we got tis
and will finish this by 12 pts gap and semi-final cl (or cl win) and coppa italla again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)