[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted Milan to win over the purple rats so their confidence gets down a notch or two but it didn't happen.

I wanted Genoa to win over Napoli but in the last minute the garbage people turned the result around.

I finally want Atalanta to beat Inter but it is obvious now that they will bend over and give Inter the three points on a silver platter.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Atalanta's a pretty decent team, and a win would put them in 6th. I can see this game being a tough one for inter but the mofos have been on crazy hot form lately. Their run has to end sometime, hope it's today.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yup, they do, and they have some interesting players who may (or may not :D) put in good performances tonight. Particularly Stendardo, Cigarini, Bonaventura, Denis. Schelotto is also worthy of a mention.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's one of those players who can have one great match and several poor ones. Inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, inter must be regarded as favourites, of course, but this Atalanta side has some bite. They beat Napoli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally someone gets it.
“I’m not like Antonio,” the Under-21 international stated from the Azzurri’s Coverciano training base on Monday. “He is a champion, while I am a young player who has it all to prove.

“He’s a really strong player, but I don’t aspire to be like him. I look up to [Juventus idol] Del Piero. As a kid I watched all of his goals and I’d love to 'steal’ his curling shots.”

------------------

On hearing this news, the ex-Bianconeri man contacted Insigne, congratulating him on his burgeoning career, and promising him a signed Juve shirt.
“Alex is a true gentleman,” the player's agent, Fabio Andreotti, told Radio CRC. “A man of great humanity, with style and humility.
“Alex countered Insigne's affection with a great gesture. It was a good deed, done for the benefit of a youngster.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)