[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This year we basically won the Scudetto, but the next season, with all this help Milan is getting, will be very tough for us.
Never count your chickens before they hatch. Until it mathematical impposible I wont be saying so. The way Milan been catching up, and with all the favors they have been receiving, it's going to be tight.

We still CL to tire us.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Never count your chickens before they hatch. Until it mathematical impposible I wont be saying so. The way Milan been catching up, and with all the favors they have been receiving, it's going to be tight.

We still CL to tire us.
You are right, but i think we only need 4 more wins including a 2+ goals win against Milan. Dont think Napoli or Milan can win the rest of their games

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
So a shirt pull just as blatant, if not worst than BBilan's, for us against Genoa and right in front of the linesman and the 5th ref, is not a penalty but this one on that diving dirtbag balosh!ty is?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
You are right, but i think we only need 4 more wins including a 2+ goals win against Milan. Dont think Napoli or Milan can win the rest of their games
Napoli No, but Milan is coming up strong and they have a game against us as well. We need another 6 wins to be exact.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If this goes on and lazio wins tonight

Milan will catch napoli in second place, fiorentina will be just 2 and lazio 3 points away

CHOKE NAPOLI, CHOKE

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli No, but Milan is coming up strong and they have a game against us as well. We need another 6 wins to be exact.
5 wins and a draw actually

and no way its gonna require that

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

We still CL to tire us.
True. Although it's looking very good, people need to be reminded that Milan actually had a 7-point lead as late as March 24th last season: http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=ita/news/newsid=1772895.html

The title race is not over yet, but we're definitely in the driving seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)