[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
True that, and several other members have always been adamant that they don't stand a chance.

They did frighten me for some time, though :scared:

But our boys did well to pull apart from them in the last 3 rounds, combined with some serious poor form from the garbagemen.

Anyway, "hakuna matata" :D :beer:
Always trust in conte.:beer:

The players they have are more likely going to improve lesser teams that ours. You could look at Ilicic, Dybala, Munoz, Sorrentino and Abel Hernandez for a cut price, but only perhaps Dybala would make sense to us, and that would be with him going on loan elsewhere.
Don't forget Zamparini inflation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Guys, you are kiddimg ypurselves if you think napoli will struggle withput cavani and hamsik. This would be true if they were to leave on a free, but the truth is napoli wil get closr to a 100 million from the sale of both.

A 100million plus their regular budget can get you sanchez/jovetic, verrati, lamela and nannigolan.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Guys, you are kiddimg ypurselves if you think napoli will struggle withput cavani and hamsik. This would be true if they were to leave on a free, but the truth is napoli wil get closr to a 100 million from the sale of both.
:agree:

And even without them, they have the basis of a very solid team.

Losing Hamsik and Cavani could have destroyed Napoli a couple of years ago, but they've now developed enough that - provided they make a couple of good signings - they'll still be one of the best teams in Serie A.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

And even without them, they have the basis of a very solid team:

Losing Hamsik and Cavani could have destroyed Napoli a couple of years ago, but they've now developed enough that - provided they make a couple of good signings - they'll still be one of the best teams in Serie A.
yeah. I am more worried about them keeping their base and adding a solid midfielder and defender. they would have a very competent squad then.

this is why i hope they don't qualify for cl. more likelky they will lose cavani, hamsik and inler.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I assume that they still have a contract with Palermo.
Yup.

They are under contract for the whole season and, since they can't manage someone else, Palermo just keep paying their wages rather than giving them a lump sum of compensation to get rid of them.

Palermo would argue, then, that the coaches would be in breach of contract if they didn't put themselves at the disposal of the club for the entire duration of the contract, so would be able to terminate the contract without paying up the full value of it.

So the coaches who keep returning to them could refuse, but only if they were willing to risk missing out on being paid what they are due.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

And even without them, they have the basis of a very solid team.

They might have the Money but if they miss out on cl they will not attract players of the caliber of cavani and hamsik. Cavani will be impossible to replace even with cl. I think this year was Napolis chance to win serie a and if they sell cavani it will be a long time till they are this close to the top. Juventus Milan and inter will still attract the top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)