[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@chester any good?
Decent AMRLC, has a good shot, good free kick but very unconsistent.
Was one of the biggest talents a few years ago but never really reached his potential.
Scored some nice and important goals for us last season, but never was able to get a starting spot for Anderlecht so I think we can say he might have a good day from time to time at Fiorentina, but isn't a big loss for RSCA.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Final figures have been published for attendances at Serie A in 2012/13 and the number of fans has risen by over 6.0% over the previous season.
The full Serie A ranking was as follows.
46,551 – Inter:matri:
43,651 – AC Milan
40,179 – Roma
39,636 – Napoli
38,600 – Juventus
31,992 – Lazio
25,665 – Fiorentina
23,123 – Sampdoria
21,436 – Bologna
19,740 – Genoa
18,287 – Palermo
15,615 – Torino
15,506 – Udinese
15,396 – Atalanta
13,862 – Catania
12,740 – Parma
12,736 – Pescara
9,582 – Siena

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best XI kids of Serie A

Some very good young talent in Serie A these days. Nice to see for a change.

- - - Updated - - -

Final figures have been published for attendances at Serie A in 2012/13 and the number of fans has risen by over 6.0% over the previous season.
The full Serie A ranking was as follows.
46,551 – Inter:matri:
43,651 – AC Milan
40,179 – Roma
39,636 – Napoli
38,600 – Juventus
31,992 – Lazio
25,665 – Fiorentina
23,123 – Sampdoria
21,436 – Bologna
19,740 – Genoa
18,287 – Palermo
15,615 – Torino
15,506 – Udinese
15,396 – Atalanta
13,862 – Catania
12,740 – Parma
12,736 – Pescara
9,582 – Siena
Two of the relegated clubs had the lowest attendances, hopefully Hellas and Livorno (if they are promoted) can lift them up higher. Sassuolo surely won't, they will have a much lower crowd average than Siena.

And I'd also love to see how those attendances are in comparison to the capacity of the stadium. I know that ours is basically at least 95% capacity at every game. The other top clubs look a lot average in comparison.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,713
    Two of the relegated clubs had the lowest attendances, hopefully Hellas and Livorno (if they are promoted) can lift them up higher. Sassuolo surely won't, they will have a much lower crowd average than Siena.

And I'd also love to see how those attendances are in comparison to the capacity of the stadium. I know that ours is basically at least 95% capacity at every game. The other top clubs look a lot average in comparison.
    Verona always had great attendance. They'll be in the top 7 attendance next season I'm sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'd imagine they would for sure, it's been a few years out of Serie A as well. They may even get 20,000.

Brescia would get around 15,000 average, but Empoli and Livorno were down around 10,000 last in Serie A.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Aushim showed me this yesterday:

Friday December 14 2012

Juan Jesus believes in title
    By Football Italia staff

Inter stopper Juan Jesus is adamant that his side have a serious chance of winning the Scudetto this season.

Despite some big summer changes at the club and the on-going Wesley Sneijder contract row, the outfit are second in the League and just four points adrift of Juventus.

“We always believe in the Scudetto and I want to do everything to get it,” he told Sport Mediaset. “Inter are a great team and should do everything possible to win it.”

The Brazilian made just one League appearance last season following his January arrival, but he’s now a regular fixture in the starting XI.

“I’m happy because nobody knew me in Italy, but now something has changed,” he continued. “I hope to have five or six good years to show my worth. I want to be a part of Inter for a long time.

“The most beautiful thing I’ve experienced with the Nerazzurri so far was the victory at the Juventus Stadium.

“I never thought I’d become a starter. I wanted to do my job and I thank boss Andrea Stramaccioni for the trust he placed in me.”

The centre-back also has international ambitions. “My first thought is Inter and if I play well here then everything else could follow…”

http://www.football-italia.net/28423/juan-jesus-believes-title

----

Friday April 26 2013

Juan Jesus: We believe in third

By Football Italia staff

Juan Jesus has insisted that Inter can still finish in the top three come the end of the season.

The Nerazzurri are currently fifth in Serie A, six points behind third-place Milan with just five games remaining.

But the Brazilian defender has claimed that his side can make the Champions League places, whilst also commenting on his relationship with Coach Andrea Stramaccioni.

“It has been a difficult season,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “We have lost some games, but we are still here.

“We believe that we can make third place.

“We have to do everything to get there, and we have to do well in the last remaining games.

“But we believe we can do it.

“We are with the Coach until the end – always.

“He is a good Coach and we hope to spend many years together with him.

“Next year he will still be here, and we want to come back stronger than ever.”

http://www.football-italia.net/33533/juan-jesus-we-believe-third

-----

Sunday May 19 2013

Juan Jesus: 'Next season will be better'

By Football Italia staff

Inter end the campaign against Udinese tonight and Juan Jesus can’t wait for it to be over. “Next season will be better.”

The San Siro giants have failed to qualify for Europe and been beset by a series of injuries, while if they don’t finish in the top eight then they’ll also have to start the Coppa Italia in August.

“We had a few difficulties in the second half of the campaign, but now we must have faith that next season will be better,” he told Inter Channel.

“I don’t like losing, as I just want to win and do everything possible to achieve that. We must always focus on doing better.”

The defender is only 21, but has already impressed in his first full season at San Siro.

“I am very happy here, especially as I am playing regularly. I always try to help the team, but I was most happy on May 13 2012, as it was my debut.

“It is wonderful that the World Cup is being hosted by Brazil. I am working hard with Inter and hope I can get into the Seleçao.”

http://www.football-italia.net/34348/juan-jesus-next-season-will-be-better

:lol2:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012

@Bianconero_Aus
    Here's my link from the other day showing in percentages: http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=italy
    My link is probably missing the last few rounds though, but it still gives a good overview.

I also gave some information regarding Hellas attendances:

Hellas Verona attracted more fans in Serie B 12/13 than Chievo in Serie A. They even play in the stadium just like Inter and Milan. Hellas had an average attendance of 14.933 in 12/13 growing from 14084 in 11/12 while Chievo in 12/13 only attracted 10526 people in average.

If we compare the amount of 14.933 attendances with the rest of Serie A, you'll see that Hellas attracted more people in Serie B than Cagliari, Catania, Chievo, Parma, Pescara and Siena did in Serie A.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)