[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You are insane, sir.
Quiet, you :D

I have an irrational hatred for those loathsome cunts, don't try to talk me out of it, reason with me or say I'm wrong and tell me others are worse.

I just detest them, and I really do hope they end up in the amateur leagues one day. Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari look very disorganised, and I don't like how they're playing. Running around like headless chickens at times, and they're not doing enough to win the midfield battle. It's actually very surprising, and flattering, that they're leading 0-1 at the break. Hopefully they can hold on for as long as possible :xfinger:
The inevitable will happen, though. Napoli will pull back an equaliser, and the disgusting cunts will end up scoring a winner near the end. Too predictable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The inevitable will happen, though. Napoli will pull back an equaliser, and the disgusting cunts will end up scoring a winner near the end. Too predictable.
Yep, that's exactly what I envisioned before I posted. To me it's as clear as day this is what's gonna happen, unless Cagliari do something about how they're approaching this match.

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari have a nack of letting in late goals as well, so that doesn't bode too well. But so far so good!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Quiet, you :D

I have an irrational hatred for those loathsome cunts, don't try to talk me out of it, reason with me or say I'm wrong and tell me others are worse.

I just detest them, and I really do hope they end up in the amateur leagues one day. Simple.
Wanna dance ya cunt? :D

I hope to see them in the amateur leagues one day, too. But to even mention their name along Milan & Inter is just blasphemy. You're forgetting 2006 awefully fast, Galliani and his comments about match fixing while they were guilty of doing the exact same things etc.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep, that's exactly what I envisioned before I posted. To me it's as clear as day this is what's gonna happen, unless Cagliari do something about how they're approaching this match.

- - - Updated - - -

Cagliari have a nack of letting in late goals as well, so that doesn't bode too well. But so far so good!
If they manage to do the unthinkable and hold on for the win, and we beat the Milanese pigs tonight...a possible Scudetto victory party against Torino next week. Would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna dance ya cunt? :D

I hope to see them in the amateur leagues one day, too. But to even mention their name along Milan & Inter is just blasphemy. You're forgetting 2006 awefully fast, Galliani and his comments about match fixing while they were guilty of doing the exact same things etc.
You think if Napoli didn't have the political and financial strength of the other two, they wouldn't have said and done the same to us? LOL

These fuckers are just as disgusting in their own way.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
"would" is the key word. I can't resent Napoli the same way simply because they're a provincial club enjoying a brief spell of sunshine at the moment. And it's amusing because they talk smack every year, then with 10 rounds to go they start slowly disintegrating :D

Must be trolling to even mention them along the lines of the Milanese dike sisters.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"would" is the key word. I can't resent Napoli the same way simply because they're a provincial club enjoying a brief spell of sunshine at the moment. And it's amusing because they talk smack every year, then with 10 rounds to go they start slowly disintegrating :D

Must be trolling to even mention them along the lines of the Milanese dike sisters.
I hope they slowly disintegrate here

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...=GyRkhRRBrz5j-v0Q4Ttl5w&bvm=bv.45512109,d.aGc

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Meet a die-hard Napoli fan one day with your Juve shirt on Nzoric, and you'll share Aus' opinion in no time :tup:
I'm still holding on to my opinion, they might hate us even more than the MIlanese dikes do, but they're provincial and insignificant. I can't get riled up over that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know you've made it clear enough, I'm not sure how it's arguable that they aren't insignificant dots next to the Milan teams.

Fiorentina are also worse, but I hope they can steal 3rd away.
Insignificant? They are stronger than those two teams these days.

Fiorentina are just as disgusting yes, but I still despide Napoli more.

- - - Updated - - -

And now they award the goal to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)