[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pinilla: 'I dived!'
By Football Italia staff

Cagliari beat Inter today with a Mauricio Pinilla brace, but the striker happily admits he “dived” for the opening penalty.

The Chilean tumbled over Matias Silvestre’s leg when it was still 0-0, but that spot-kick opened the door for the eventual 2-0 victory.

“I controlled the ball and changed direction in the box, then when I felt the touch of course I dived,” confessed Pinilla on Sky Sport Italia.

“Whenever you get touched in the box, it is always a penalty, it’s just that the striker has to be smart to earn it.

“We achieved an important result today, so I am happy for my teammates and the fans.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol:
:lol: poor moratti

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Pinilla: 'I dived!'
By Football Italia staff

Cagliari beat Inter today with a Mauricio Pinilla brace, but the striker happily admits he “dived” for the opening penalty.

The Chilean tumbled over Matias Silvestre’s leg when it was still 0-0, but that spot-kick opened the door for the eventual 2-0 victory.

“I controlled the ball and changed direction in the box, then when I felt the touch of course I dived,” confessed Pinilla on Sky Sport Italia.

“Whenever you get touched in the box, it is always a penalty, it’s just that the striker has to be smart to earn it.

“We achieved an important result today, so I am happy for my teammates and the fans.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol:

:troll::troll::troll:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Pinilla trolling inter, lovely :D

p.s. Pinnila's new book "Diving for dummies" sponsored by Filipo Inzaghi Institute for diving research and breeding in offside.

One of the most prominent members of the institute

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
A draw would be great. But if one of these maggots have to win, I hope it's gonna be Milan. They're gonna get CL no matter what, that much has been clear for a very long time. I just want to secure the scudetto as soon as possible.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I honestly believe that AS Roma has some magic abillity that draws footballers with low IQ to their squad. Totti, DeRossi, Mexes, Osvaldo, Lamela. All with a history of idiotic behaviours.

It's either that or the young guys that join them learn from their captain and slowly become like him.

Of course it has nothing to do with their football skills as most of them are great, good or at least average.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't give a shit who gets second out of all those miserable cunt teams competing for it.

A Milan win puts Juventus closer to the Scudetto so that's what i want to see tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)