[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The name Champions League is fucked up, when you have second and third placed teams playing in it.
:agree:

I dont like having 3rd and 4th place teams in this league. At most it should be the top 2 teams from the big leagues. I'd have 3-5th place teams go into the Europa League and also bump up the prize money for that tournament and have the winner get a spot in the CL the season after.

Too bad UEFA are pig headed cunts and won't change anything.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I would do the old Champions Cup and Cup winners Cup system back, the system was sweet, the tournaments were really special, now it's just a regular event. Same with WC and Euro Champs, they need to cut the week teams, so what if the tournament will be short, but it will be exiting to watch without wannabe teams.

Too bad everything is made for more TV time and not for quality.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Anyone else think the CL draw will make Milan, Napoli and Inter spend more $ in the Jan transfer window? I thought Milan and Napoli were gonna buy anyways, but now I'm convinced.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Why what did they say ?
They had a journalist from la gazzetta dello sport, who was bashing Juve for half an hour saying we should drop the whole calciopoli case because we had been found guilty and just forget about the whole thing and start a new page. Saying that opening the case again is not good for Italy's sport reputation :pado:

Never seen aljazzera "ever" getting a guy who represent Juve's view, it's always either Inter or Milan (ex players or supporters).

Anyways aljazzera whether it's sport channel or their news channels always gives one side point of view on anything. Just fuck them and fuck their biased view on everything.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
They had a journalist from la gazzetta dello sport, who was bashing Juve for half an hour saying we should drop the whole calciopoli case because we had been found guilty and just forget about the whole thing and start a new page. Saying that opening the case again is not good for Italy's sport reputation :pado:

Never seen aljazzera "ever" getting a guy who represent Juve's view, it's always either Inter or Milan (ex players or supporters).

Anyways aljazzera whether it's sport channel or their news channels always gives one side point of view on anything. Just fuck them and fuck their biased view on everything.
Yeah the Gazzetta dude usually talks bullshit especially on calciopoli. They sometimes get Cabrini who is a Juve legend, he is the only one who talks in favor of Juve. But the problem is that their studio is in Milan so if they are to get a "reporter" it is more likely that he would be milanista or interista. But i agree fuck their bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)