[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cagliari didn't even call up Foggia and he's not injured.(small fight in a bar?) After Foggia, their best player is Acquafresca and he's an Inter product.

Don't count too much on Cagliari.
TBH, I'll count on them remembering how difficult It Is to win on their home. They're well organized team, simialr to Atalanta. It's not easy beating them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
^ The bad thing is that it's even harder for Cagliari to beat someone in Sardegna.
Their home record is 1-2-4 (5:10). Now they'll be missing their best player and the only one able to create something. It's going to be a miracle if they stay unbeaten against Inter tonight. This is a match between last placed team and first placed team.

But i still hope ;)
Forza Cagliari

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
FORZA CAGLIARI

Too bad Torino couldn't take the whole three points but Roma are as fickle as always. I can't wait to hear Mancini when he realizes that is Juve that are fighting with him for the title, not Roma.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Inter will win easily at Cagliari, I´m afraid. Good news that we are close to Roma though. Roma was incredibly lucky today and when I see how many chances Torino missed, they don´t even deserve to be higher on the table. They can learn something from us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can only hope that Platini rushes with his plan to limit the foreign players. This is the only way Inter will crumble into small pieces.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can only hope that Platini rushes with his plan to limit the foreign players. This is the only way Inter will crumble into small pieces.
Man, if there was some kind of South/Central American union and if this Inter team played in Coppa Libertadores, they would have had only one foreign player in their team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter don't control the midfield tonight and they use long balls .

One of the reasons for that is Mancini's "brilliant" tactical move to play 4-3-3 with Chivu-Cambiasso-Zanetti being the 3 midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)