[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (114 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Me myself has an obvious view about that matter. I'm a Juventino first of all, I need the sake of Juve, always victorious, always performing at the top level, etc....This has nothing to do with my feeling towards the rival clubs. To be honest, I can't say that I respect Inter, due to lots of reasons including Moratti who has had a long hand in the Calciopoli. Even though, I can't say I wish Inter's plane to be bombed by a loyal Juventino. This is absolutely disgusting.

Actually, I prefer another style to show them who Juventus are....on pitch.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
what happened on the 5th may?as for adriano's dive - about f*cking time we saw some justice, i dont know how moratti and co cud possibly see otherwise had that of been juve i wudnt of defended they player
just for taht i should ban you-no shit

your whole persona is around a burning hatred of one football club, not so much a love for juve but a bizzare obsession with inter

YET

you dont even know the most glorious serie a day in living memory when inter rolled up to collect their scudetto and blowed it big time, leaving juve fans with a marvelous day

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

your whole persona is around a burning hatred of one football club, not so much a love for juve but a bizzare obsession with inter

YET

you dont even know the most glorious serie a day in living memory when inter rolled up to collect their scudetto and blowed it big time, leaving juve fans with a marvelous day
Its all theatrics I tell ya! The whole die-hard image is rather pathetic & annoying.:sick:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

YET

sorry, i was familiar with that scoreline but unfortunatly sumthing more important happened to me that day which i dont wana go into, and tbh was prob the only year i didnt celebrate the scudetto due to family problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)