[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (120 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I hope they stay up serieA with out parma would be strange more strange than serieA with out juve
Even a non football fan knows serie a suck cos we not there :faq1: but if parma got relegated ppl would forget about tham and they are a VERY important part of italian football history. We got relegated and Serie b became a hit and this season serieb has more viewers than serieA but if parma went down the show will go on and thats not cool. We've seen alot of gr8 players make their mark at parma. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
we are all agree and want parma to stay in serie-a but saying that serie-a without parma is stranger than serie-a without juve is :disagree:

you said parma is a a VERY important part of italian football history, Juve is more important.
you said parma has (had) a lot of great players, Juve has more.

i just really don't understant your point.

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
Even a non football fan knows serie a suck cos we not there :faq1: but if parma got relegated ppl would forget about tham and they are a VERY important part of italian football history. We got relegated and Serie b became a hit and this season serieb has more viewers than serieA but if parma went down the show will go on and thats not cool. We've seen alot of gr8 players make their mark at parma. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
Well you are just looking at the club's name. Parma have been run by registrators that have sold any player of value since Parmalat's collapse. During that period they were battling for their lives and would basiclly be considered a Serie B team. Going down and rebuilding in not necessarily a bad thing at this moment, especially with the new owner.

Although I think Parma will not go down, Juve's fall is far more serious as we went from Champions to Serie B. Its gonna be VERY difficult for us to get back to where we were. Just look at Marsellie's history and where are they now because of a scandal.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Da, u totaly missed my point!
Well you are just looking at the club's name. Parma have been run by registrators that have sold any player of value since Parmalat's collapse. During that period they were battling for their lives and would basiclly be considered a Serie B team. Going down and rebuilding in not necessarily a bad thing at this moment, especially with the new owner.

Although I think Parma will not go down, Juve's fall is far more serious as we went from Champions to Serie B. Its gonna be VERY difficult for us to get back to where we were. Just look at Marsellie's history and where are they now because of a scandal.
Da! please enlighting us..

Jul 2, 2006
I was messing around when I found these comments on an Inter forum, they're posted just before their match against Roma.

:lol:

:rofl2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can check them here.
LMAO really funny,this guys living on another planet

I will ruin their forum with a few friends but not this day

LoL

one member asking:Who's controlling the match?
this one deserved a respond

another one:D
''Materazzzziiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Our Hero!!!!''

but there is one honest member he accept penalty was cheat

here

''did moratti pay the ref at HT?''

:)

''really sad end, here we all are waiting for our scudetto, and we loose our 1st game....we loose it.''

''If 2002 repeats, I quit football altogether.''

''Me 3, I can't take it anymore, seeing this sort of history repeating twice is NOT fun.'' :D

''I come home to this news. Tragic. Same old Inter''

''LOL, going through this thread makes me feel like its 5th May, all over again''

''Typical Inter. When the pressure is on, we fail''

''Forza ragazzi we are champions but we sure didn't play like it today. Too bad we can't hear Juve laughing all the way from Serie B'' true:D

''it's inter guys..what do u expect?? man, i still remember the 5th may''

''WITH MANCINI NEXT YEAR WILL DIDN'T GET THE CHAMPION......AND CH.L. THE SAME AS WE KNOW.......''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)