[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (36 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Even a non football fan knows serie a suck cos we not there :faq1: but if parma got relegated ppl would forget about tham and they are a VERY important part of italian football history. We got relegated and Serie b became a hit and this season serieb has more viewers than serieA but if parma went down the show will go on and thats not cool. We've seen alot of gr8 players make their mark at parma. R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I agree, clubs like Parma should really stay in Serie A. I also want clubs like Napoli, Genoa and Bologna to get back to Serie A. Clubs like Ascoli, Messina, Catania, Livorno, Empoli, etc.... can go down for all I care.....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I agree, clubs like Parma should really stay in Serie A. I also want clubs like Napoli, Genoa and Bologna to get back to Serie A. Clubs like Ascoli, Messina, Catania, Livorno, Empoli, etc.... can go down for all I care.....
Agreed :D except for Empoli, they r having a good season :smoke:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Adriano banned for diving!

Inter ace Adriano has been suspended for two games after he was adjudged to have won a penalty against Roma by diving.

The Brazilian earned his side a controversial penalty in the 3-1 loss to the Giallorossi last night when he fell in the box, despite not being caught by goalkeeper Alexander Doni.

Although the Nerazzurri did level the game at the time with a Marco Materazzi spot-kick, it has come at a price.

The disciplinary commission viewed the incident today and have decided to punish the player for his simulation on video evidence grounds.

Inter may decide to appeal against the punishment in an effort to get it scrapped or cut by at least one game.
Source: Channel 4

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
“The Champions League is a special and fascinating tournament, but in the long run Serie A remains a more difficult task.”
Of course, Roberto Mancini’s Inter had it tough

“I have always heard everyone say that the Champions League is worth three or four Scudetti.”
Gennaro Gattuso counters – “We used to DREAM of only having to win the League title!”

“Will we be cheering Milan on in Europe? That seems an exaggeration. I watch that tournament to see the great teams play, not to support anyone in particular.”
Milan may be flying the flag for Italy, but Mancio only sees red and black

“We do not want to be the spectators at someone else’s party. We are not planning to travel to Milan just to be Inter’s guests.”
Francesco Totti and his mates gatecrash the San Siro Scudetto celebrations. You do not want to see what state they left the trophy room in…

“It is logical that sometimes we can lose. Unfortunately, this was not the right time to do so.”
Inter President Massimo Moratti has to reschedule the victory parade and reprint the ‘Campioni April 18, 2007’ banners

“We picked them up, as they are very good for you.”
Luciano Spalletti whips up a nice minestrone after angry fans dumped 120kg of carrots at Roma’s Trigoria training ground

“In the past we’ve come out of worse situations than this.”
For Daniele De Rossi a 7-1 defeat in Manchester is a mere scratch

“If we had taken to knocking him over, we would have seen six or seven players sent off.”
Christian Panucci knows of only one way to stop Cristiano Ronaldo – and it’s not pretty

“I read the latest accusations of fixing suspensions and fell about laughing. Please – imagine how we were quaking in our boots at the thought of Giandomenico Mesto coming to Turin…”
Luciano Moggi insists he is innocent – but if he were guilty, then he’d have bigger fish to fry than the Reggina winger

“A reserved SIM card in itself is not illegal, even if it is very strange. I doubt these mobile phones were ‘reserved’ to call their wives and say they were coming home for dinner.”
Judge Piero Sandulli missed the most enticing Calciopoli tactic of all – ensuring a hot plate of pasta on the table upon referees’ arrival

“I understand the pressure the officials are under. After the Calciopoli scandal, when in doubt it is extremely unlikely they will whistle in Juve’s favour.”
Didier Deschamps protests at the Juveism endemic in today’s calcio climate by leading a Black-and-White Pride march

“After the fury I poured out following the defeat to Cagliari, I thankfully had two days to reflect and at the end I realised firing the Coach would do more harm than good.”
We never thought we’d hear those words from serial tactician terminator Maurizio Zamparini of Palermo!

“Maybe there just isn’t the right Coach for me. [Francesco] Guidolin could have been the person, but he is too sad a person to work with me.”
Maurizio Zamparini gives the Palermo boss his own unique vote of confidence

“I like Guidolin from a human point of view, but last night I told him that he was a sissy.”
Does Zamparini really have to ask why Guidolin never smiles?

"Poland and Ukraine are surely a worthy winner. However, there are no losers today, rather only bids that have not won this time round.”
UEFA chief Michel Platini after Italy were snubbed in the Euro 2012 race

“Will I go to Palermo in the summer? Only to eat cannoli.”
Atalanta Coach Stefano Colantuono doesn’t deny he’s joining the club – he could get paid in local desserts under a new food-for-results contract

“I have brought with me a pool of sponsors, including one for denture cream and another that makes girdles.”
Parma’s new signing, 52-year-old comedian Gene Gnocchi, is a bus pas David Beckham

“I was born the same week as Francesco Totti and Andriy Shevchenko, yet nobody doubts or criticises their stamina.”
To be fair, Ronaldo, they weren’t in training for a sumo tournament

“I will invite Massimo Moratti to dinner, but not yet. First I want to wait for his bitterness to pass over my move to Milan.”
Il Fenomeno is about to get stood up and stuck with the bill

“I was talking to the fourth official in a civilised manner. I don’t know why referee Stefano Farino grabbed me by the arm and sent me off. This is the second time it has happened. Perhaps he finds me irritating.”
Siena boss Mario Beretta does not realise that chewing gum loudly and humming incessantly for 90 minutes is enough to drive a referee crazy

“You can tell a winning horse when he crosses the finishing post. Right now we are still on the last bend, so are yet to approach the final strait.”
If Claudio Ranieri were at the Grand National, his Gialloblu side would have fallen at the first hurdle…

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I was messing around when I found these comments on an Inter forum, they're posted just before their match against Roma.

a big club like inter can not be happy for win COPPA ITALIA, must reach the semis of CL and win scudetto every season.
:lol:

No mercy on Giallorossi. Today 4-0 and Coppa aggregate 5-2.
FORZA INTER CHAMPIONE ITALIA 06/07!
:rofl2:

We'll beatem,the playerz will show y we're the best team in italia,we will shut every1 up,n THE CURVA SHUD DISPLAY A COREO which sayz " ROMA REMEMBER YUR NIGHT IN MANCHESTAR,THIS IS NO DIFFERENT"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can check them here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)