[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (113 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
congratulations taht makes perfect sense, disagree with the bitter idiot and you are an inter fan....

uh-oh look inter must have taken control of my mind too....fuck, quick badass call them all binter merda and make them go away

FFS:disagree:
you seem to forget too easily who stole our title and our dignity. what u want me to do? shake their hands on their well deserved league title? well they can shake on my balls

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you seem to forget too easily who stole our title and our dignity. what u want me to do? shake their hands on their well deserved league title? well they can shake on my balls
no i want you to act with dignity and grace, juve will return to the top and inter will return to the standing joke of italian football, then the last laugh will eb with us. if we all resort to name calling,flag burning,bitter, contempted conpiracy theorists then we are no betetr than they are

i want you to take that rubbish out of your signature, stop teh binter crap and rise above them, we are juve fans

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
no i want you to act with dignity and grace, juve will return to the top and inter will return to the standing joke of italian football, then the last laugh will eb with us. if we all resort to name calling,flag burning,bitter, contempted conpiracy theorists then we are no betetr than they are

i want you to take that rubbish out of your signature, stop teh binter crap and rise above them, we are juve fans
In my opinion, this is the post of the year. :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
congratulations taht makes perfect sense, disagree with the bitter idiot and you are an inter fan....

uh-oh look inter must have taken control of my mind too....fuck, quick badass call them all binter merda and make them go away
:lol:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Zampa: Goodbye Guidolin! Saturday 7 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini will not forgive the 3-1 defeat to Cagliari. “This is Francesco Guidolin’s last day on the bench.”

The fiery chief made no secret of his displeasure at the recent turn of events, as his team had been leading Serie A until the halfway stage before crumbling with just 10 points from the last 12 rounds.

Now they are hanging on to fourth place by a thread with Empoli, Milan and Fiorentina in the hunt for that lucrative Champions League spot.

“This is Guidolin’s last day on the Palermo bench,” Zamparini told Stadionews. “I will take two days to reflect on the situation before making my decision official.

“The only person I can fire for this disaster is the Coach and perhaps we have already waited too long. We’ve had a worse second half of the season than Ascoli, who are bottom of the table. We had a 12 point advantage over fifth place and frittered it all away.”

It’s believed the only reason he hasn’t sacked the Coach immediately is tied in with the difficulties in finding a quick replacement.

“I am thinking of finding an inside solution, because Guidolin seems very stressed, as he showed against Fiorentina. In my view he is transmitting that negativity to the squad. He ruined my Christmas and now he has also wrecked my Easter.”

The tactician himself tried to shake off all this very public speculation from the Palermo patron.

“Am I close to being fired? I’m not the person to ask, you should see what the President has to say,” commented Guidolin in his Press conference.

“I have always acted professionally. Today we tried to win the match, but it did not go well. Undoubtedly that penalty incident had a huge influence, but the team did not embarrass itself and fought until the end.

“This side deserves a great deal of respect. We can still challenge for an ambitious goal this season. I feel relaxed, as I know we have had a wonderful campaign. The last three months cannot cancel out the previous year.”

channel4

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Zamparini :tdown:

It is a mistake to sack Guidolin. With him, Palermo played sometimes great football, good attacking style, and he was pretty succesful so far. His president's ambitions are just too high. The coach made the best out of his squad and the recent misery cannot be blamed on him.
As mentioned before in this thread, the injury of Amauri has been a huge loss to the team. And what Zamparini ignores totally is that is team was totally overperforming in the 1st half of the season. Fool :faq2:!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Zamparini :tdown:

It is a mistake to sack Guidolin. With him, Palermo played sometimes great football, good attacking style, and he was pretty succesful so far. His president's ambitions are just too high. The coach made the best out of his squad and the recent misery cannot be blamed on him.
As mentioned before in this thread, the injury of Amauri has been a huge loss to the team. And what Zamparini ignores totally is that is team was totally overperforming in the 1st half of the season. Fool :faq2:!
:agree: Palermo are lacking a striker right now, that's their main problem. Guidolin might be spreading negative energy, but Zamparini isn't making things better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

freedom of speech ill write whatever i want as long as its within reason.

and sorry to say this but some of us like to think we are juve fans

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
freedom of speech ill write whatever i want as long as its within reason.

and sorry to say this but some of us like to think we are juve fans
freedom of speech granted but

firstly- we could warn you for swearing in your sig, that is not within reason
secondly- we could warn you for having a sig over three lines,though you are one of many
thirdly-we are all juve fans, sure we all express it in different ways
fourthly-as juve fans we need to act with more dignity, thats what seperates us from the animals, yes that includes inter fans but i like to show a touch more grace

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
freedom of speech granted but

firstly- we could warn you for swearing in your sig, that is not within reason
secondly- we could warn you for having a sig over three lines,though you are one of many
thirdly-we are all juve fans, sure we all express it in different ways
fourthly-as juve fans we need to act with more dignity, thats what seperates us from the animals, yes that includes inter fans but i like to show a touch more grace

Great post Bozi. But there's no point arguing with him. People like him think that if they hate Inter with all their heart will make them better Juve fans. They never learn.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Zampa: Goodbye Guidolin! Saturday 7 April, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini will not forgive the 3-1 defeat to Cagliari. “This is Francesco Guidolin’s last day on the bench.”

The fiery chief made no secret of his displeasure at the recent turn of events, as his team had been leading Serie A until the halfway stage before crumbling with just 10 points from the last 12 rounds.

Now they are hanging on to fourth place by a thread with Empoli, Milan and Fiorentina in the hunt for that lucrative Champions League spot.

“This is Guidolin’s last day on the Palermo bench,” Zamparini told Stadionews. “I will take two days to reflect on the situation before making my decision official.

“The only person I can fire for this disaster is the Coach and perhaps we have already waited too long. We’ve had a worse second half of the season than Ascoli, who are bottom of the table. We had a 12 point advantage over fifth place and frittered it all away.”

It’s believed the only reason he hasn’t sacked the Coach immediately is tied in with the difficulties in finding a quick replacement.

“I am thinking of finding an inside solution, because Guidolin seems very stressed, as he showed against Fiorentina. In my view he is transmitting that negativity to the squad. He ruined my Christmas and now he has also wrecked my Easter.”

The tactician himself tried to shake off all this very public speculation from the Palermo patron.

“Am I close to being fired? I’m not the person to ask, you should see what the President has to say,” commented Guidolin in his Press conference.

“I have always acted professionally. Today we tried to win the match, but it did not go well. Undoubtedly that penalty incident had a huge influence, but the team did not embarrass itself and fought until the end.

“This side deserves a great deal of respect. We can still challenge for an ambitious goal this season. I feel relaxed, as I know we have had a wonderful campaign. The last three months cannot cancel out the previous year.”

channel4
Guidolin keeps Palermo job
Monday 9 April, 2007
Francesco Guidolin will remain at the helm of Palermo after chief Maurizio Zamparini made a surprising U-turn on Monday.

The fiery President (pictured) was furious after Saturday’s 3-1 home defeat to Cagliari and stated that it was Guidolin’s last day on the bench.

Zamparini, however, spoke with sporting director Rino Foschi on Monday and declared that the Coach will end the season with the Sicilian club – no matter what happens.

“The previous statements were due to the fact that I was mad, but Guidolin will stay,” confirmed the outspoken patron.

“He will end the season with us. I think this is the right thing to do, no matter what the results are like. The technical staff will not change and we will try to understand what the problem is.

“On Wednesday Palermo will go on ‘ritiro’ to the Garda Lake. I will join the team and discuss the next moves with the Coach.”

Foschi also confirmed the club’s renewed trust in the former Udinese boss and believes the team can do well before the end of the campaign.

“There are no problems at all, I spoke to Guidolin at lunchtime after discussions with Zamparini, who is on vacation. This isn’t an easy moment, but there will be no changes,” said the official.

“The next seven matches before the end of the season will be very difficult, starting with the game against Inter on Sunday.

“Our championship is not over, we must try to reach our objectives. At the end, as at every club, there will be time to evaluate the situation and assess the season’s results,” concluded Foschi.

Palermo have earned just 10 points from the last 12 rounds and their fourth place in the table is under threat from Milan, Empoli and Fiorentina

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Great post Bozi. But there's no point arguing with him. People like him think that if they hate Inter with all their heart will make them better Juve fans. They never learn.
im not saying hating inter cuz they r rivals makes ur better fans, but to forget so easily the role inter had to play in our punishment is sumthing we must hold personally, well i certainly do, cut me and i bleed black n white my skin is black n white. milan are our rivals but i dont hate them half as much, what inter did to us for me is simply unforgetable, its like heysel, you saw the ultras response to liverpool fans and quite rightly they shall never forget that too.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
im not saying hating inter cuz they r rivals makes ur better fans, but to forget so easily the role inter had to play in our punishment is sumthing we must hold personally, well i certainly do, cut me and i bleed black n white my skin is black n white. milan are our rivals but i dont hate them half as much, what inter did to us for me is simply unforgetable, its like heysel, you saw the ultras response to liverpool fans and quite rightly they shall never forget that too.
you should really check that out

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Why hold that personaly ? We all love Juve, but we are not THAT crazy about them and therefore we don't go bashing and cursing Inter in every post we make. We all know that Inter are Italy's laughing stock. They played a big part in Calciopoli. They demoted us, so what? Should we remember this forever? No we shouldn't. Life is bigger than just football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bashing Inter with every single post really gives them more attention than they deserve... now why on earth would someone want to give them more attention? Afterall, Interisti from the internet to the Curva Nord bashed Juventus to stinking hell for years because that's all they could manage... lets not become Interisti here..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why hold that personaly ? We all love Juve, but we are not THAT crazy about them and therefore we don't go bashing and cursing Inter in every post we make. We all know that Inter are Italy's laughing stock. They played a big part in Calciopoli. They demoted us, so what? Should we remember this forever? No we shouldn't. Life is bigger than just football.
not crazy about them? well i for sure am!

and wtf u on about 'they demoted us and so what? so what? u obviously havnt realised how damaging that was, every day when i go out in my juve shirt i get insults hurled at me, but i dont care, cuz im so god damn proud of my club and i dont care if i get killed for it cuz at least i will die believing in my club. for u perhaps there r bigger things in ur life than juve, but to me, its a lifestyle not being a 90 min fan who these days moan about how crap our manager is rather than supporting the team you claim to love.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
not crazy about them? well i for sure am!

and wtf u on about 'they demoted us and so what? so what? u obviously havnt realised how damaging that was, every day when i go out in my juve shirt i get insults hurled at me, but i dont care, cuz im so god damn proud of my club and i dont care if i get killed for it cuz at least i will die believing in my club. for u perhaps there r bigger things in ur life than juve, but to me, its a lifestyle not being a 90 min fan who these days moan about how crap our manager is rather than supporting the team you claim to love.
I love Juve a lot, and was very mad about demotion, I wear a Juve shirt very often, I get insults too, but I dont talk about Inter 24/7, I dont have a sig or a custom name dedicated to them, I don't burn their shirts, I dont have an 'official fuck u Inter' day, because I'm too busy being concentrated in the team I love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)