[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (102 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
where is the love :)

anybody got pictures of the Interisti with their whistles ?i looked for them but didn't find any
How creative is that? 99 KG! HAHAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY! MCDONALDS! HAHAHAHA! No really. And they all look like a bunch of broke ass gypsies too.
haha , the funniest shit jokes and pic . thanks both of u , u just turned my day on :D LOL , funny pic indeed , of course binter fans not really realized that 99KG mcDonal'd ever played for us years ago , what a morons

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Adriano's problem is the club he's at.Not his skills.
You mean the way he totally bewitched the world in the world cup? His problem is himself. Inter is not the reason he keeps on going to night clubs and being overweight. He is not a child and should stand up to his responsibilities after all Zlatan is shining at Inter or Inter do not deserve praise for that or do they just deserve scorn when things are bad and no praise when they are sucessful?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You mean the way he totally bewitched the world in the world cup? His problem is himself. Inter is not the reason he keeps on going to night clubs and being overweight. He is not a child and should stand up to his responsibilities after all Zlatan is shining at Inter or Inter do not deserve praise for that or do they just deserve scorn when things are bad and no praise when they are sucessful?
:agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
of course it is Inter's responsibility to show him how to behave.. the exact problem of Roma and Real madrid.. when your club doesn't know the meaning of discipline, your club becomes to a circus and you watch the clowns shows every two weeks or so..

Seems you forgot that wonderful show we saw weeks ago in Spain. :faq1:

btw, it amazes me how the same fans here who bashed Zlatan last year started to realize his talents, that's improvement..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ronaldinho had an average world cup too.That doesnt make him a bad player or does it?I have never slammed Inter needlessley,infact ive even defended them at times.They do deserve praise when its due,but i cant seem to think of any such praise in Adriano's case,just like in Recoba's case.Both players have different situations,but if Adriano doesnt leave Inter,he'd end up like Recoba - Someone who could have been the best in the world,but couldnt do that becasue he was at the wrong club as far as his own career was concerned.

Jul 23, 2006
Ronaldinho had an average world cup too.That doesnt make him a bad player or does it?I have never slammed Inter needlessley,infact ive even defended them at times.They do deserve praise when its due,but i cant seem to think of any such praise in Adriano's case,just like in Recoba's case.Both players have different situations,but if Adriano doesnt leave Inter,he'd end up like Recoba - Someone who could have been the best in the world,but couldnt do that becasue he was at the wrong club as far as his own career was concerned.
:pint:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But Ronaldinho's problems are mostly to blame on himself and partly on his club as they have indulged him probably way too much. I do not know why you are bringing Recoba into this as his problems are of his making and he does not behave at all like a professional

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I was just using Recoba as an example.I said that both him and Adriano have different situations.Both of them have tons of potential,but Inter probably didnt suit them.Their problems might have been solved had they been at another club IMO.I believe that no matter how good a player may be,there is a particular environment that suits him.Inter probably wasnt the right club for either of them.

Jul 23, 2006
Football really is a funny old game after struggling Parma signed 52-year-old Italian comedian Gene Gnocchi until the end of the season.

Gnocchi, an off-the-pace midfield playmaker, has been snapped up on a two-month contract as he hopes to complete his dream of playing in Serie A.

The entertainer, who appears on popular Sunday television show ‘Quelli Che Il Calcio’ with Simona Ventura, made an appeal in November to be given at least five minutes of action in the Italian top flight.

Gnocchi has since then spent time training with numerous outfits including Atalanta, Bologna, Siena and Torino, but finally reached a sensational agreement with the Ducali, who registered his contract with the Lega Calcio on Friday.

The popular figure, who is also a Parma supporter, will be paid just over £1,000 a month after putting pen to paper on a minimum wage deal.

Gnocchi, whose appeal was supported by numerous players including Alessandro Del Piero of Juventus, is now hoping to be granted some playing time in the first team.

However, that may be problematic when you take into consideration Parma’s perilous Serie A position.

The Tardini boys are currently second from bottom in Serie A and only netted their first win since Claudio Ranieri’s arrival against Siena last weekend.

It seems likely that Gnocchi would only be given his debut once Parma’s Serie A status was assured.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Football really is a funny old game after struggling Parma signed 52-year-old Italian comedian Gene Gnocchi until the end of the season.

It seems likely that Gnocchi would only be given his debut once Parma’s Serie A status was assured.
So Im sure he wont be playing in the 1st team of Parma :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)