[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (45 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
WOW! I never thought one defeat away to Brescia would make 3 good Juventini so resigned...
Dear Alexander, Ill speak for myself. 1st of all Im not resigned.Im a juve fan 4 ever even oif they play in serie C2. and its not only this defeat (they r 2 now by the way), just plz look at our away record since the new year and you will understand my frustration.

Last time I checked we are still Juventus. Not frickin' Ascoli.

You need a large dose of optimism and faith in your good Juventus heart. How about this: I personally promise you right now, right here, that next season Juventus will be nowhere near actually relegating to Serie B? ;)
Yes you are right I need a large dose of optimism in my heart (coz of what i see now i feel the worst later), but my faith in Juventus would never change :disagree: [ in this bit allow me to say you were wrong]
anyways cheers to you mate :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
WOW! I never thought one defeat away to Brescia would make 3 good Juventini so resigned...
It's not only Brescia. We rarely convinced this season. That was often enough covered by free kicks or long range shots that gave us the win.

Have a little faith. :pint:

Two great central defenders and a good ballwinner. That's all we need to win Lo Scudetto 2008.
I have faith in facts ;)

Honestly, I think you are far to optimistic. Let's look at the case.

We lost:

Zambrotta
Thuram
Cannavaro
Ibra
Vieira
Emerson
Mutu

Only Mutu cannot be called a starting player. That means we need to buy two top midfielders, two top central defenders, one top striker and one top full-back to cover the losses in the starting eleven. That's not going to happen. I think we need at least one top midfielder, a top and a good central defender and a good striker (for example Pizarro) to finish within the top 4. Don't underestimate teams like Fiorentina or Roma. It will be tough to be better than them next season.

You need a large dose of optimism and faith in your good Juventus heart. How about this: I personally promise you right now, right here, that next season Juventus will be nowhere near actually relegating to Serie B? ;)
I'm not talking about relegation. We are Juventus not Ascoli ;) I just think that we won't be back to normal within our first season in SerieA.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Milan were tired and their defense gifted Inter the game, and i dont know what was Ancelotti thinking by starting with a x-mas tree when he could've started out attacking and scoring more goals and kill of the game.

now they will go this season undefeated, grazie milan.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@sateeh, I agree with you but there is another point I want to add. The tactical distribution of Milan's midfielders was a big mistake. Just check my viewpoint that I posted a little bit earlier, if you're interested. :wink:

What do I think about Milan's Derby?

The match was brilliant, but just in the first half. Anciently, they said that the first half is the half of the players and the second one is the half of the coaches.

No one of both Inter and Milan had the edge in the skillful play, but Milan was better from the tactical point of view in the first half. Oddo and Bonera were very solid, Kaka was the joker of the team, Ronaldo tried his best and he scored a stunning goal and finally Pirlo played his best half since his match in the world cup against Germany.

Everything changed in the second half. First of all, I'm sure that Berlusconi and Galliani made one of their biggest unintentional mistakes by extending Dida's contract, who was, without a doubt, responsible for the first goal. Moreover, Ancelotti still doesn't want to change my opinion about him being an average coach and sometimes a below average coach and that was pretty obvious in the second half.

In my opinion, these were the causes that led to turning the whole result upside down:

1) Ambrosini can't be compared to Gattuso as a defensive midfielder, even though, Ancelotti insisted on placing Ambrosini instead of Gattuso in the centre and Gattuso at the right flank. Hence, he lost Gattuso's huge endeavour in the centre midfield.
2) Ronaldo should have been substituted in the beginning of the second half, since his stamina was vastly lowered. This doesn't deny that he played a good first half though.
3) Substituting Oddo made no sense at all. If Ancelotti wanted to condense his attack so it was better for him to swap Ambrosini for Cafu and to field Gattuso to the centre.
4) Seedorf hasn't played comfortably since the beginning of the season. In the last couple of seasons, his main role was to attack and to share in defending, but now he has to defend more, inspite of the presence of Ambrosini behind him, who is useless in my opinion.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i agree on all points Ahmed mate, but i was disappointed with the performance of the milan defense.Although they had some good tackles and interventions, but they did the tough things and then they lost concentration in few patches and two led to the goals.
Maldini was really tired and Ibra gave him a real tough time.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i agree on all points Ahmed mate, but i was disappointed with the performance of the milan defense.Although they had some good tackles and interventions, but they did the tough things and then they lost concentration in few patches and two led to the goals.
Maldini was really tired and Ibra gave him a real tough time.
Look bro, I don't know what to say when it comes to Maldini, I feel that my tongue gets paralysed when he isn't in his day. I just can say that "Legends will be forever Legends" and that's all.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Look bro, I don't know what to say when it comes to Maldini, I feel that my tongue gets paralysed when he isn't in his day. I just can say that "Legends will be forever Legends" and that's all.
yeah i always feel am saying something wrong if i say he had a bad game. But to his defense jankoluvski didn't help him at all and often left him exposed.

on another note, anybody seen Rosina's goal ?great goal and apparently he had a great game with it. I hope that Secco is considering him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)