[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (86 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
For us to play in the Serie A next season and to do a good season, this is a must. But to say that we can compete with Inter for the Scudetto with such a squad even with the arrival of three or four more players, I doubt.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
For us to play in the Serie A next season and to do a good season, this is a must. But to say that we can compete with Inter for the Scudetto with such a squad even with the arrival of three or four more players, I doubt.
we can only wait and see for what the summer holds as in transfers in and out.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
True. Inter can field almost two top teams (just look at the attack with Cruz, Adriano, Crespo and Ibra). We only have Trez, DP, Nedved, Camo and Buffon who are of higher class with Nedved and DP facing their age. We need 2 top midfielders and two top defenders plus a good back up striker (Pizarro?) to compete for a place in CL. I don't see us winning the Scudetto against this Inter side and a better Milan side next season.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I have a huge doubt about that too Ahmed.
I actually fear the worse, where we can can go back where we came from.
with the team we have now, we are relegation battlers and with 3 class players coming wont allow us to compete for lo scudetto :disagree:
the future of Juve with current management is worrisome. :faq1:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
we can only wait and see for what the summer holds as in transfers in and out.
Depending on what we do read daily in the news, I think that our management isn't yet well experienced. For example, Metzelder was the real bargain and now he is on verge to sign a contract with Madrid. Also, Monsieur Deschamps is aware that he won't get Gerrard even if we pay a fortune but still claiming that Liverpool's captain is a dream. What dream! Try to get real please.

True. Inter can field almost two top teams (just look at the attack with Cruz, Adriano, Crespo and Ibra). We only have Trez, DP, Nedved, Camo and Buffon who are of higher class with Nedved and DP facing their age. We need 2 top midfielders and two top defenders plus a good back up striker (Pizarro?) to compete for a place in CL. I don't see us winning the Scudetto against this Inter side and a better Milan side next season.
Couldn't agree more. :pint:

with the team we have now, we are relegation battlers and with 3 class players coming wont allow us to compete for lo scudetto :disagree:
Mate, I don't want a team to compete for the Scudetto. I want a team who will deserve our respect before our passion, a team to be a seed for the future, a team who can represent the great La Vecchia Signora.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Whats the effect of Milan with minus points on Inter not losing a game till now?!!!
Milan had two chances to defeat Inter and they lost both of them! :tdown:
The point penalty to Milan clearly had a negative mental affect on them. That and the actual minus points made it pretty hard for them to win Lo Scudetto this season while Juve were in Serie B. The two biggest giants of Italian football were essentially killed by Calciopoli.

Surely this unbeaten record so far was pretty easy for them to do.

Of course it's not bad... But at the same time it has been done in a boring, deserted and unnatural Serie A.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
WOW! I never thought one defeat away to Brescia would make 3 good Juventini so resigned...

Have a little faith. :pint:

Two great central defenders and a good ballwinner. That's all we need to win Lo Scudetto 2008.

Last time I checked we are still Juventus. Not frickin' Ascoli.

You need a large dose of optimism and faith in your good Juventus heart. How about this: I personally promise you right now, right here, that next season Juventus will be nowhere near actually relegating to Serie B? ;)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Have a little faith. :pint:

Two great central defenders and a good ballwinner. That's all we need to win Lo Scudetto 2008.
Mate, get real.

If you want me to explain our current team's situation, I'm ready.

Anyways, If you're interested, you can check my viewpoint about this issue here, post no.2338.

yes a few good signings you guys could be uefa cup if not Cl places!
Do you think one day of Milan fighting for the fifth place in Serie A ? I doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)