[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (90 Viewers)

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
Milan not in a really impressive form. They barely overcame Siena. I dont know how well they played but their defence is bad, just like Juve's. Hope the clean sheet today helps improve the defence.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
yeah his first tests show he was 9% overall body fat when he first came to Milan hes just not Match fit you could see he was struggling at the end of the game from 75 mins onwards he was trying his hardest.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
that was some game last night between siena and milan. I have to applaud Berretta as he pushed milan to the edge and with some luck he would've gained some points.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Serie A is the weakest league this season , inter are happy that they are having a record winning 16 games and they are the best in europe , IMO these records should be canceled due to what happened to juve and milan this year

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
What did happen to Milan this year? Except from their minus points. Okay they lost Sheva, but if they really wanted him to stay he could have stayed. It had nothing to do with the starting poss.

I don't think the league is a whole lot worse either, other then Juventus is out. Juventus and Inter games are pretty much always close as well, so I think they deserve their lead. They are playing the kind of football we played two seasons ago, just better and stronger. It feels honest.

It feels kind of like, Inter really needs to go far in the Champions League to be accepted as this years Serie A winner. Because if Valencia kicks their asses and turn them inside out Italian football will definetly look like a joke. Whitch most Juventinos seems to want these days.

Or perhaps is just enough with an Italian team in the Final.

Speaking of the CL, did Capello actually play Ronaldo in any CL game or is he eligible for Milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)