[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (113 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why buy the merchandise then burn them??
why not throw eggs at inter milan fans for a change?
well the ritual goes that we have a big part of juventini, have sumthing to eat, have a big bonfire, burn some inter stuff, then get rowdy, and any interista seen is chased and battered, so please take extra care u dont catch aids or rabes, and take a baseball bat, im taking a hockey stick :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
can i remind u guys its 'fu*k u inter milan' day tomoz, so please have fun burning those inter shirts and merchandise, and drink loads :D
you do realise that by BUYING Inter merchandise you are actually inadvertantly supporting the club

i suggest that instead you should spend the day hunting inter fans, with a cloth and a bottle of cloroform, knock them out and steal their shirt,badges,etc....before burning them

perhaps you can form a unit of hardcore juve fans who will help you with your mission to de-robe any pasing inter fans and cover a wider area

same here, lol. good thing there are ways around :mute:
always are mate:toast:

:rofl2: :rofl:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well u can go support inter then

you do realise that by BUYING Inter merchandise you are actually inadvertantly supporting the club

i suggest that instead you should spend the day hunting inter fans, with a cloth and a bottle of cloroform, knock them out and steal their shirt,badges,etc....before burning them

perhaps you can form a unit of hardcore juve fans who will help you with your mission to de-robe any pasing inter fans and cover a wider area
no i didnt buy any, a milanista friend supplied me with alot of inter crap, so this yr its gona be a joint effort with milan.

can i ask how many ppl have u seen wear a inter shirt? in contrast to juve or milan

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006

That's for terrorists still...Maybe the method should be to search Interisti and start laughing at them and not to tell them why. They will feel pretty uncomfortable. And you can ing some Juve songs and stuff. The art of psychological war.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
That's for terrorists still...Maybe the method should be to search Interisti and start laughing at them and not to tell them why. They will feel pretty uncomfortable. And you can ing some Juve songs and stuff. The art of psychological war.
nah if they are wearing inter shirts they will realise we are laughing at the scudetto shield they are wearing

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
nah if they are wearing inter shirts they will realise we are laughing at the scudetto shield they are wearing
That must be EinsteinInteristi. They say (InterStyle srgumentation): "You are cheaters. Rossi said so. And Moratti, too. We are the only ones being honest. This is our scudetto. We earned it."

I haven't ever heard of an Interisti saying something different. Stupid and ignorant as they are.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
great logic, just proves my point

inter didnt win anything for a while now, they're not fasionable among gkiryhunters.

what point? if u didnt happen to know inter r our rivals, who have nothing else better to do than point fingers. but last feb 12th ale showed those cry babies how football is played

but hey if u dont wana celebrate it then fine with me, but im gona enjoy with with my drughi friends

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
all me and my friends are Milan/Juve fans until one day my friend admited hes a Inter fan iv neva seen him run as fast! hes never lived it down since! :D :agree: hes such a kook!

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
erm probably u dont find many Inter fans in Yorkshire :D i could pretend all chavs are inter suppotters though! would that work?? im not really diggin beating close friends :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)