[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (30 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zlatan made Nesta his bitch in the derby, but obviously fatass has eyesight problems. It's all related to his insufficient brain capacity, so it's understandable afterall.. he does what he can. So I won't blame him.
Dude, Zlatan is a good player and right now he´s on excellent form but you would never have got him if we stayed in Serie A.

This is the best time you say: Thank you, Juventus.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
:sigh:

Zlatan always showed Juve a great deal of respect after his transfer. Your biased bullshit is uncalled for here.
What respect? he pretended to be injured so he didnt have to play a friendly for us forcing the management to sell him. If you call that respect i'd hate to see you disrespect someone. And its all well and good showing respect when you dont play for a team anymore, not that hes actually showing respect to juve by saying "those scudetto's are mine i won them at juve" hes just boosting his ego further. I get what your saying about the bias though, he is a great player

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=27049

Source Tribalfootball

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has sent fans into a frenzy after admitting they are now working on a deal for Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho.

Berlusconi sensationally revealed last night: "Ronaldo refused the big money from the United Arab Emirates and the United States. He has said to me that he has always dreamed of playing for Milan and that he wants to come here in order to show to everyone that he is still a champion. Dida, Cafu and Kaka have all guaranteed to me his professionalism."

Berlusconi later promised Milan fans: "And now we work in order to also take Ronaldinho."
Sounds soooo Good Ronaldo and Gila upfront the with Ronladinho behind alongside Kaka with Pirlo and Seedorf playing balls through to Kaka And Ronaldinho sounds a good plan to me Mr Berlusconi ! Thanx :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=27049

Sounds soooo Good Ronaldo and Gila upfront the with Ronladinho behind alongside Kaka with Pirlo and Seedorf playing balls through to Kaka And Ronaldinho sounds a good plan to me Mr Berlusconi ! Thanx :D
o god we'll be calling you brazil soon!
Cant see you getting the two ronnies, Dinho seems pretty happy at Barca and he only wants to play for Juve, hes waiting for us to get back into europe

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
well id rather be Brazil than Argentina across town :D and im sure he will come to Milan with the correct amount of persuasion anythings possible theres lots of Rumours that he has fallen out with Franc Rijkaard?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Maybe in milan forums are interested to see your analysis.. I think here is different situation.
This is the Serie A thread so any topic regarding italian football is welcome

well id rather be Brazil than Argentina across town :D and im sure he will come to Milan with the correct amount of persuasion anythings possible theres lots of Rumours that he has fallen out with Franc Rijkaard?
haha Milano, South America. Hey cant complain i'd love to see some brazilians at Juve to inject a bit of flair and unpredictability! If Dinho was to go anywhere though i'm pretty sure it would be Milan, i just hope hes washed up by that time :D:D:D:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maybe in milan forums are interested to see your analysis.. I think here is different situation.
That is so lame.

Why wouldn´t you want to hear his analysis? At least the guy is not thrashing Juve.

According to your "opinion" Milan fans are not humans, right?

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
really tbh Vidocq i could have come here Thrashing Juve but i havnt iv stuck to the rules its not even a though iv posted it in a irrelevent thread? whats the problem man?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The problem isn't that you're a Milanista - more so the fact that you regard tribalfootball as any more reliable than toilet paper for football news! Seriously man, don't read that rag.

Jul 23, 2006
haha, that tard fatass_drivel got ass whooped by the guy with the Djurgardens avatar. Kudos. :pint: Not that it's too hard a task or anything, alas..

Zlatan made Nesta his bitch in the derby, but obviously fatass has eyesight problems. It's all related to his insufficient brain capacity, so it's understandable afterall.. he does what he can. So I won't blame him.

Milan and Roma fielded their best players didn't they. They seem to care.

Btw, I'm quite sure lots of you guys actually cared 3 years ago or so when you took on Lazio in the final..
so did totti when ac milan played roma in the league

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Ronaldinho will sell himself to the highest bidder. That is the nature of modern day game, and I won't blame him for that. Berlusconi is richer than Roman, so I suppose if old Silvio wants someone, he is more than capable of getting them regardless of the price. But the trident of Gila-Kaka-Ronaldinho will be sick. Gila could potential break 30 goal barrier to the service he could get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)