[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (29 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, because since Platini is in charge, he's going to rule UEFA with a Juventus bias. :disagree: Do me a favour and shut up about "Binter".

EDIT: What about every other squad in every other league with tons of foreigners?
i never said platini wud be biased towards juve, infact platini is against the g14, sumthin juve is a member of, so please highlight where i said that he wud be biased to juve, its the fact his new laws he wants to bring in will affect the likes of inter, with excessive foreigners, dodgey finances etc... which is sumthing i was alredi in favour of, especially since the epl has way too much power over the other european leagues.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Why is galliani doing the ronaldo deal isnt he banned/suspended?
Zlatan also played well for us in the 1st season the second season was a different story.

Jun 18, 2005
haha, that tard fatass_drivel got ass whooped by the guy with the Djurgardens avatar. Kudos. :pint: Not that it's too hard a task or anything, alas..

Zlatan made Nesta his bitch in the derby, but obviously fatass has eyesight problems. It's all related to his insufficient brain capacity, so it's understandable afterall.. he does what he can. So I won't blame him.

like i said dickface, the big powerhouses dont care about the coppa italia's only u do, that only shows how sh*te and desperate u are
Milan and Roma fielded their best players didn't they. They seem to care.

Btw, I'm quite sure lots of you guys actually cared 3 years ago or so when you took on Lazio in the final..

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
haha, that tard fatass_drivel got ass whooped by the guy with the Djurgardens avatar. Kudos. :pint: Not that it's too hard a task or anything, alas..

Zlatan made Nesta his bitch in the derby, but obviously fatass has eyesight problems. It's all related to his insufficient brain capacity, so it's understandable afterall.. he does what he can. So I won't blame him.

Btw, I'm quite sure lots of you guys actually cared 3 years ago or so when you took on Lazio in the final..
Zlatan is playing well. Nobody can deny that. His goal against Torino was from different planet. To be honest, he always had the skill and talent. Its probably down to Capello`s rigid tactics that limited his effectiveness last year. And he was somewhat overweight that makes a world of difference in a league as competitive as Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

who u calling blind? afterall its u that cant even spell my own username - oh jees ur too easy, oh no! i got talked down by a djurgarden fan? omg! TELL SUM1 WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!

we cant help it if our reserves had pedigree back then

Jul 2, 2006

Zlatan:Inter dont deserve scudetto,Juventus deserve it

source

channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)