[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (115 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I just saw Morimoto Takayuki score an equalizer against Atalanta. I am telling you guys the kid is going to be great. He is fearless, and at an tender age of 17, he once nut megged Roberto Carlos. I am astonished by his development. I expected him not start a game in this year's competitive game, but had great future once Catania got relegated at the beginning of the season. But hey, Catania is doing well as of now, and I never could have imagined Morimoto score on his debut. I genuinely believe Morimoto is a first Japanese prospect that has a chance to become a world class player.

Anyway, Denco is right in pointing out Del Vecchio's disgraceful behaviour. Matrix barely said a thing, and next thing he knows, Genaro's head shoots up to his chin. Inter wasn't brilliant, to put it midly, and god knows why Mancini's playing Zanetti as DM, and Viera trodding on the right hand side of the midfield, but they got the win nonetheless. Adriano still looks a bit out of shape. Maicon, though, was simply superb. He made intelligent runs whole night, and going forward he can be decisive. Beside, he is physically strong, and ideally built for Serie A. A great signing by Inter.

I think the key to unlocking Inter's defense is to create isolation on their full-backs. Neither Maxwell, and Grosso are particularly fast, and I feel good dribbling winger can expose their weakness. Inter play rather narrow midfield, and they will be susceptible to doubling up in important matches.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
btw since platini is in charge of uefa, ur a bit screwed binter in terms of cl spots, wage caps and home grown talent, perhaps u shud move to argentina and do the european world of football a big favour
Yeah, because since Platini is in charge, he's going to rule UEFA with a Juventus bias. :disagree: Do me a favour and shut up about "Binter".

EDIT: What about every other squad in every other league with tons of foreigners?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)