[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (107 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
In my opinion its a good thing for the club we have now got a Rb that can Replace Cafu and is just as able as him running up and down the line so imo Oddo a good buy thanks Berlu/Galliani

Ronaldo is another good signining for us after the fiasco in the summer i think it has been hard to attract the correct players such as Ronaldinho dont want to commit to a team that possibly could have gone down. so i think Ronaldo is the best player we could have got now. i hope we will Sign Pato in the summaer i can understand the reasons for not signig him now because his club (internacional is it?) was asking for sum 25 million Euros to say the least they were making the most of it considering Ronaldo cost us 8 million euros.

there are rumours of Eto'o leaving Barca to Milan in the summaer if Barca go for Henry again.

Another possible target we have read is Lampard from Chelsea he would be availible for 15 million euros on a clause that lets us buy him out with him being 28 or under well he would be 28 at the time i dont really want lampard at Milan i could have visions of us changing the way we play to player gets ball passes to Lmpard like chelsea do.

lets Hope the summer gives us better results that what last summer has done.

the futures bright the futures Milan! :D
Good post. I think you will find yourselves very happy with Ronnie. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)