[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (107 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
We had decisions going for us and against us. Both ways.

Like that phantom penalty Siena got. It's not our fault that they miss.

Btw, we had 3 penalty kicks given against us at San Siro vs. Doria, Ascoli and Siena - not exactly a sign of a team getting favoured..

And we were only awarded 1 fucking penalty in 16 matches. One.

How many penalties did Roma get ?

We can easily complain about Roma-Atalanta, just like Colantuono rightfully did, but I'll let it slip.

Jun 18, 2005
i don't know where to post so i'll post it hear.

Scandal: Nedved 5, others 0
Materazzi, Lucarelli, Vieira, Foti: All cleared

for me this is again a scandal. ok i know that they punish our players because of the scandal but this is really sick. alle got cleared and nedved 5 games supended....
Let me get this straight - you actually wanted Materazzi to get suspended because..err.. he got hit ?! :D

Vieira got a 3 match suspension you know, for insulting the referee. He didn't STAMP on the ref. :D Unlike others..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We had decisions going for us and against us. Both ways.

Like that phantom penalty Siena got. It's not our fault that they miss.

Btw, we had 3 penalty kicks given against us at San Siro vs. Doria, Ascoli and Siena - not exactly a sign of a team getting favoured..

And we were only awarded 1 fucking penalty in 16 matches. One.

How many penalties did Roma get ?

We can easily complain about Roma-Atalanta, just like Colantuono rightfully did, but I'll let it slip.
then its only fair to say juve are in the same scenario, but inter being moaners they cudnt accept it, they looked too thoroughly to find excuses to call them cheats.
the fact is u got a a ref who has a second to make a decision, they are human, they make mistakes, and with 40,000 fans pressuring the ref for a call it dont help.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let me get this straight - you actually wanted Materazzi to get suspended because..err.. he got hit ?! :D

Vieira got a 3 match suspension you know, for insulting the referee. He didn't STAMP on the ref. :D Unlike others..
off ball headbutt is more like worth 5 games not a stamp whilst going in for a tackle and accused for insulting the ref, the problem with the fa is that they only listen to the officials side of things as they are seen as honest men.

Jun 18, 2005
BAD said:
off ball headbutt is more like worth 5 games not a stamp whilst going in for a tackle and accused for insulting the ref, the problem with the fa is that they only listen to the officials side of things as they are seen as honest men.
headbutt ?!

Ref didn't see that "incident" and neither did the cameras, how would you be so sure that it even existed ?

What, you want to implement a suspension based on a player's testimony or a whining president talking out of his arse. Rotfl.

Jun 18, 2005
pish yeah like inter havnt had dodgey decisions made for them this year

its not fact cuz ive read jack sh*t about it, so stop making unfounded sh*t into facts just to please urself
Where were you last summer ?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-2180824,00.html

Moggi e Damascelli commentano Fiorentina-Bologna (1-0) in cui De Santis ammonisce Petruzzi, Nastase e Gamberini (i primi due saltano per squalifica la Juve). D.: “Oh, comunque De Santis ha fatto il delitto perfetto, eh? Eh, c’abbiamo i tre difensori del Bologna squalificati!”.
M.: “Ma perché, chi c’avevano loro diffidato”.
T.: “tutti e tre!”.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Primo_Piano/2006/05_Maggio/13/intercettazioni.shtml

Jun 18, 2005
Because Moratti is a Commi.:D
Ahhh, no wonder Don Moratti :star: disposed of Berlusconi in them political elections, as their political beliefs differ.

The plot thickens. :smoke:

haha, the next thing you know Bush will bomb us because Bin Laden is secretly hiding at Appiano Gentile. Not forgetting Moratti being his co-mastermind in blowing up them twin towers.

finally, the mystery behind Bermuda triangle is set to be solved, I'm sure Massimo has something to do with it one way or the other.

Grande Massimo. Hail Hail. :touched:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ahhh, no wonder Don Moratti :star: disposed of Berlusconi in them political elections, as their political beliefs differ.

The plot thickens. :smoke:

haha, the next thing you know Bush will bomb us because Bin Laden is secretly hiding at Appiano Gentile. Not forgetting Moratti being his co-mastermind in blowing up them twin towers.

finally, the mystery behind Bermuda triangle is set to be solved, I'm sure Massimo has something to do with it one way or the other.

Grande Massimo. Hail Hail. :touched:
you know i am sure i can find ways to work all of the above into my diary:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where were you last summer ?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-2180824,00.html

Moggi e Damascelli commentano Fiorentina-Bologna (1-0) in cui De Santis ammonisce Petruzzi, Nastase e Gamberini (i primi due saltano per squalifica la Juve). D.: “Oh, comunque De Santis ha fatto il delitto perfetto, eh? Eh, c’abbiamo i tre difensori del Bologna squalificati!”.
M.: “Ma perché, chi c’avevano loro diffidato”.
T.: “tutti e tre!”.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Primo_Piano/2006/05_Maggio/13/intercettazioni.shtml
i was obviously at home not in a cambodian prison camp where u obviously where as u know nothing.

this is nothing but a biased editorial written by a acclaimed anti juve writter, all he writs about is moggi speaking to people, nothing more, in my books, theres nothing illegal about talking to people. cud i be arrested for this?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
think it was melissa midwest,go search every pic she ever done and tell me if you find it

well boys that will keep him busy for a while

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)