[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (8 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
they r shit :tdown: unfortunatelly no team can offer a decent competition to that big shit Inter :disagree:
Juve-Prince

I wouldnt give up just yet. You know, Inter has a habit of imploding themselves in most dramatic fashion. As they say, habit is truly hard to dispense with. And old people are never wrong!:D .

I am still praying that Roma might just bring 5-10 games streak like they did last year. Then by the time you know it, they will only be back 3-5 points. Then its game on. IMO the key guy is Mancini and Totti. Mancini looks like he is getting into his game (he was utter crap last week), and Totti still looks a way short of his best, but he is scoring goals at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
true!
excluding todays match:p , Tottis form has been great! and Mancini looks like hes back, plus midfield like perrotta de rosi etc and good defense.. its not impossible to compete with inter.

i have to say im a montela fan :p

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
true!
excluding todays match:p , Tottis form has been great! and Mancini looks like hes back, plus midfield like perrotta de rosi etc and good defense.. its not impossible to compete with inter.

i have to say im a montela fan :p
Montella is done my friend.:D

But Roma seriously needs to strengthen their bench this Jan. if they are to seriously challenge Inter. If Mancini gets injured you got Virga on the bench!

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Jun-hide
Montella is done my friend.

But Roma seriously needs to strengthen their bench this Jan. if they are to seriously challenge Inter. If Mancini gets injured you got Virga on the bench!
yea thats just horrible:agree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Jun-hide, thanks for ur comments...
I hope Inter do mess it up!!! anyway there is a chance 4 roma next Wed...where Inter are playing Lazio in the Olympico :smoke:
lets wait and see...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
i just found out that the palermo keeper is 39:eyebrows: :p
Oh Alberto "Jimmy" Fontana?

God knows how long he is going. Mind you, he almost dislodged Toldo couple of years back.

@ Juve-Prince

Speaking of Lazio, they usually have been Inter's bogus team. I hope that tradition long may continue.

Jun 18, 2005
Oh Alberto "Jimmy" Fontana?

God knows how long he is going. Mind you, he almost dislodged Toldo couple of years back.

@ Juve-Prince

Speaking of Lazio, they usually have been Inter's bogus team. I hope that tradition long may continue.
Usually..talk about an understatement. :D

We haven't beaten Lazio at Stadio Olimpico since 1996. 1-0, thanks to an Alessandro Nesta own goal.

I'd take a draw from this match - which is basically our most difficult remaining away fixture. Roma still have to visit Palermo and Firenze, let's see if they can emerge victorious from there..

Forza Granata !

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

We haven't beaten Lazio at Stadio Olimpico since 1996. 1-0, thanks to an Alessandro Nesta own goal.

I'd take a draw from this match - which is basically our most difficult remaining away fixture. Roma still have to visit Palermo and Firenze, let's see if they can emerge victorious from there..

Forza Granata !
:D. Though mind you, I never thought Inter's record against them would be just as bad as ours given that our record against them is pretty atrocious as well.

It is needlessly to say I want Lazio to win:shocked2: .

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
roma apparently signed tavano from valencia according to goal.com

so i guess they r thinking about mounting a serious challenge, i expect them to sign a midfielder as well.

everything imo depends on the time Inter get their first loss as it will be interesting to see how they would react after that. And also whether roma would take advantage of that situation.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Taddei is by far the Inter's best player on the pitch.

Roma seriously need to get them selves a pair of better full-backs and penetrating winger on the right.

Perrotta is priceless. He is by far the most under rated player in the world. Ditto for Simplicio for Palermo. He is world class.
What about Mancini?:eyebrows:

Simplicio is great. He always seems to be everywhere on the pitch at the same time.
Simplicio is the "new Emerson", just what we need...

Forza Granata !
Roma crushed Palermo at home, wake up!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Who else thinks that exchanging Mutu for Bojinov was a big failure?

The guy even managed to beat Luca Toni in goals.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Matrix mourns Juve pair
Monday 18 December, 2006

Marco Materazzi dedicated his stunning goal against Messina to the two Juventus youngsters who tragically died this weekend.

The Nerazzurri set a new all-time club record with their ninth consecutive victory after a 2-0 trimuph and the world champion led from the front, scoring thanks to a remarkable overhead bicycle kick.

“My goal was a gem, but my first duty is to stop opponents from scoring and this is what I’m most pleased about today,” explained Materazzi.

“I would like to dedicate the goal to Alberto D'Aguanno [the Mediaset journalist who died last week] and his family.

“And also to the two Juventus youngsters [Alessio Ferramosca and Riccardo Neri] who are no longer with us, as well as to their families in this difficult time.

“A special thought also goes to all the people who need affection at Christmas time,” added the defender.

There was tension just before Matrix scored the goal, as Messina Coach Bruno Giordano refused to give the ball back to him for a throw-in near his bench.

The two started bickering, causing referee Nicola Stefanini to book Materazzi and show the tactician a red card.

“The new rules say the ball should be not be touched, however I don’t want to blame Giordano excessively,” said the Nerazzurro.

“I don’t know what he said after the game, but I hope he apologised to me. When I saw the linesmen had given me a throw-in I just tried to get the ball quickly.

“I only did my duty, and I think my booking was scandalous. Everybody saw who was wrong, but I prefer to not speak about this because football needs other things.”

Inter maintained their seven-point lead over Roma and will visit Lazio on Wednesday in what promises to be an interesting match.

“It is Inter’s year because we want this Scudetto badly, but we have won nothing yet and there are still big teams to face.

“It will be a good match with Lazio. We will try to impose our game against an in-form team and we will work hard in the next two days to make sure we're ready,” concluded Materazzi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)