[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (117 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Downloading the match now. 9 in a row baby, up yours bad ass!

Anywhoooo...we have beaten all the "strong" teams away this season, Im sure if we just keep up this tempo it should be a breeze.

And thanks for Ibra and Vieira!

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

surely this serie a season is not a competitive one but inter are looking like it would take at least 2 mancini's to mess it up and i just don't see it happening.

Jul 2, 2006
BFC82 said:
Downloading the match now. 9 in a row baby, up yours bad ass!

Anywhoooo...we have beaten all the "strong" teams away this season, Im sure if we just keep up this tempo it should be a breeze.

And thanks for Ibra and Vieira!
your victories cannot change truth

your team just pathetic loser,not more

wait until revenge day,when this day has come ,moratti's circus will no more

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
your victories cannot change truth

your team just pathetic loser,not more

wait until revenge day,when this day has come ,moratti's circus will no more
:confused:

Jacques said:
And soon it will be Inter and Inter.
:agree: Let them have it. It´s not like we will win every goddamn Scudetto until year 2020, they are strongest squad with some of our ex-champions like Ibra and Vieira and they haven´t got any real competition.

Roma is good, playing nice football, very attractive, but they miss something to compete for Scudetto. I hope Totti plays fantastic the whole season and I hope Montella recovers and starts nailing goals.

Also I hope Roma get their injured players back very soon.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by m_elayyan
after this result palermo is out of the title race , it is now between inter and roma
Forza Roma :toast:

i want to say they will win this but i feel like they will screw up sooner or later :groan:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
I mean there are many agents of moratti(they looks like Juventino) in this forum

When true king(Juventus) return his palace(serie a) they will cry again
You already said that.

Don Bes said:
it wasnt funny the first time.
:D :toast:

I have to declare that Inter reminds me of Juventus in season 2004/05 and 2005/06.

They are playing boring, defensive and ugly football, they are always winning by a one-goal margin, they even have some of our ex-players, but unfortunately we know this kind of football gives you 2 Scudettos in a row...:frown:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm not too sure if you guys realize, but we (the Ibrahimovic and Vieira haters) are eating humble pie. I really don't want to admit it, but they're both playing well, especially Ibrahimovic. Hopefully, he goes back to his old self and starts to spread like a cancer throughout the whole Inter organization.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
mark83 said:
You already said that.

:D :toast:

I have to declare that Inter reminds me of Juventus in season 2004/05 and 2005/06.

They are playing boring, defensive and ugly football, they are always winning by a one-goal margin, they even have some of our ex-players, but unfortunately we know this kind of football gives you 2 Scudettos in a row...:frown:
Oh, so you mean the Juventus that "cheated" to win two Scudetti? I remember that team; score, defend, concede, rinse, wash, and repeat. It's perfectly fine for Inter to play with that "get 'er done" style, but God forbid you speak against them. "What? We're forging out a victory, we're solid." Yeah, I'd like to see an Interista say that about Juventus two years ago when they were skinning every team in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)