[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (3 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I'm surprised there isn't a Serie A thread already. I know Juve's in B, but I'm sure SOMEONE out there must still be interested in Serie A. If anyone likes more than one goal scored in a game, make sure you pay attention to Serie A rather than Serie B. :D

Here's the Serie A lineup for 06-07...

Ascoli
Atalanta
Cagliari
Catania
Chievo
Empoli
Inter
Livorno
Messina
Palermo
Parma
Roma
Sampdoria
Siena
Torino
Udinese
Milan - -8 points
Lazio - -11 points
Reggina - -15 points
Fiorentina - -19 points

That -15 points for Reggina is going to kill them. :cry:

Anyways, round 1 starts tomorrow...

September 9
Roma vs. Livorno
Fiorentina vs. Inter

September 10
Atalanta vs. Ascoli
Cagliari vs. Catania
Chievo vs. Siena
Milan vs. Lazio
Messina vs. Udinese
Palermo vs. Reggina
Sampdoria vs. Empoli
Torino vs. Parma

So, picks for the title? Can Milan overcome their 8 points to win it? Can Inter actually win a title? Totti's already discounted Roma's chances, but can they still be considered contenders?

How about relegation? As I said, Reggina's 15 points are going to kill them. They only had 41 points last season. Cagliari and Siena both had less than 40 points. Messina was originally relegated last season.

Anyways, someone come talk Serie A with me. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Obviously, the main contenders are Milan, Inter and Roma. However, with a bit of luck and hard work, Palermo could be an outsider to snatch the title.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Reggina is fucked up this year. Serie A will suck this year with only one or two importants teams (Milan/Roma) will be very boring.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Viola would've beaten them if they just assured their backline.A shame really, viola had the possesion, the chances and everything. But from a couple of counter attacks Inter scored.

Liked the way Blasi played though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)