[ITA] Coppa Italia 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
fag-gate:
- sarri banned for 2 games of the coppa italia and a 20 thousand € fine
- a 5.000 € fine goes to mancini

calcio :heart:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
2 Coppa games, that is really going to hurt Napoli.
fucking ridiculous, but not surprising in a country where an openly racist old man is the head of the local football federation.

they'll never realize that calcio as a whole is losing millions because of that bigot attitude.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
fucking ridiculous, but not surprising in a country where an openly racist old man is the head of the local football federation.

they'll never realize that calcio as a whole is losing millions because of that bigot attitude.
It was always like this, unless it's about Juve then hurr durr let's send them to Serie B and fuck up the calcio for decades.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I call people and things fag/gay often (I'm pro-gay), but that's with friends. It'd be stupid to say that at work. In Sarri's case, it's even stupider because he's a public figure.

For that reason, it should've been a ban worth a few matches that includes Serie A matches. Banning him from two Coppa Italia games is the same as no ban and no punishment for being retarded.

Mancini's reaction is definitely funny and not genuine. Most hilarious part of this is probably the rule and administration of the rule according to which Sarri would have been banned for as much as 4 months if Mancini were gay, but since Mancini isn't gay, it's practically nothing and only worthy of a slap on the wrist. :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I call people and things fag/gay often (I'm pro-gay), but that's with friends. It'd be stupid to say that at work. In Sarri's case, it's even stupider because he's a public figure.

For that reason, it should've been a ban worth a few matches that includes Serie A matches. Banning him from two Coppa Italia games is the same as no ban and no punishment for being retarded.

Mancini's reaction is definitely funny and not genuine. Most hilarious part of this is probably the rule and administration of the rule according to which Sarri would have been banned for as much as 4 months if Mancini were gay, but since Mancini isn't gay, it's practically nothing and only worthy of a slap on the wrist. :lol:

That's just stupid. Pro-gay. What the fuck does that mean? You're against straight people? Or are you pro-straight too? But then you can't really be both pro-straight and pro-gay.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In case you needed any more reason to support Alessandria they have two former Juve Primavera players in their side tonight - keeper Vannucchi and attacker Fischnaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)