[ITA] Coppa Italia 2012-13 (2 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We'll be up and running by the time this game comes around. We're the much better team, and Vucinic always feels like playing in the coppa for some strange reason.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We'll be up and running by the time this game comes around. We're the much better team, and Vucinic always feels like playing in the coppa for some strange reason.
It's in less than a week with both Marchisio and Vidal injured not to mention Chiellini, we are totally crippled.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's in less than a week with both Marchisio and Vidal injured not to mention Chiellini, we are totally crippled.
they're both 'doubtful' not injured. the report on Vidal hasn't even been supported by any official statements iirc. Relax man, smoke a joint and just watch a game of football :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Almost at the same level but I lack choice, I grow one or two strains at a time but quality wise we are talking world class.
You grow it? Thats awesome, you started this recently right?

Gotta try that some time, never had good homegrown stuff :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You grow it? Thats awesome, you started this recently right?

Gotta try that some time, never had good homegrown stuff :D
I built my setup 5 years ago but I have only run it three times. The harvest I get is enough for my personal consumption for around a year or more each time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)