[ITA] Coppa Italia 2010-2011 (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Inter Milan and AS Roma will not meet in next May's Italian Cup final after the pair were placed in the same half of the draw on Monday.

The two sides have clashed in five of the last six Italian Cup finals with Inter prevailing last season on their way to a treble.

Juventus are also in the first half of the draw but AC Milan are in the second part, meaning a final showdown with Inter is possible.

The first round, involving lower-division clubs, takes place on Aug. 8 and will be followed by three more rounds before the big Serie A teams enter at the last-16 stage in December or January.

The Serie A fixture list for the new season, starting on Aug. 28, will be announced on Wednesday.

Reuters

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
26 July 2010

Tim Cup, 2010/11 billboard has been drawn

Coppa Italia Tim Cup 2010/11 takes life. This morning, at Lega Serie A head offices, the new billboard drawing has been done.

Juventus, top of the list after the 7th place at the end of the last championship, is on the left part of the billboard. The one that, on paper, seems to be the most insidious. On the same part also Roma – possible rival in quarterfinals -, Inter and Napoli.

Del Neri’s team will begin to play starting from second round (scheduled between December and January), but from today they know the lot from which the first rival will come out. A lot composed by two teams from Serie A (Catania and Brescia), two from Serie B (Varese and Cittadella), two from Lega Pro Prima Divisione (Como and Hellas Verona) and two from Serie D (Guidonia and Virtus Casarano).

The first matches are scheduled for August 8th. It’s about Como-Guidonia – the winning team will face Varese – and Hellas Verona-Virtus Casarano – the winning team will face Cittadella.

To look at the complete billboard, go to the page of Lega Serie A website.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's been ages since we've won this damn thing. I really hope we can do it so we can rub the silver star in the inter fans faces.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
December or January. The 1/8 finals will be played between mid-December and mid-January. I'm not sure when do we play our match. I know that we play this match at home and if we win we will play the 1/4 final match away, most probably in Rome (Roma will play in the 1/8 finals the winner of Lazio-Albinoleffe).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm interested in hearing the opinions on this competition when we actually play. I wonder if some will say we don't care about the competition when we do well in it.

Mar 24, 2006
I'd field this players for Coppa at least after Buffon returns

Storari/Manninger

Motta-----Legro----Sørensen----Traore/Grosso

Pepe-----Sissoko-----Marchisio/Giandonato-----Hasan/Lanza

Iaquinta-----Libertazzi/Amori

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)