[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think they are better than that Fiorentina, they have the experince and better players, and their game improved lately. Seems Roma is getting better day by day and the troubles are going away from there, Let's see what they will do without Totti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
i thought they won the scudetto celebrating like hell. i am sure this record will be broken by Juve soon.

but on the same time i have to admit that Luciano Spalletti rebuild up the team.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
swag said:
I'm not sure what I make of Roma. You cannot deny their achievements lately. And winning the derby and winning against Inter are no small matters either.

I have to hand it to them for their form of late. But the math just doesn't add up when I think about how they've done it. They still don't strike me as a club that belongs in the CL bracket just yet.
It is Milan that ur referring to, they will be playing Inter next. As for the CL, I think they have the players fit for the job. Players such as Chivu, Panucci, Totti and the experienced players in CL should be able to handle up to the 2nd round.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I think Roma will kill Inter, both teams r only 4 points apart, and Roma need the win to close the gap. Samuel was sent off, so either Burdisso is shifted to CB or Materazzi returns, in both ways it is a blow to Inter.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Roma is running on fumes, IMO. One of these days, Wiley Coyote is going to look down and realize that he's running on nothing but thin air.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
Roma is running on fumes, IMO. One of these days, Wiley Coyote is going to look down and realize that he's running on nothing but thin air.
Ain't that the best part, the look on his face is priceless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)