[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
axlrose85 said:
anyone in for who'll be the top 4 at the end of the season?
i actually think milan could slip down.but id still give the benefit of the doubt.
roma seem to be getting into their groove.

1.juventus
2.inter
3.fiorentina/roma
4.milan
Me thinks

snoop said:
I would say only half of the Seria A matches are over,nothing is done yet.But like I said it before,it will be between Inter and us,Milan will be 3rd,and Fiorentina will not make the 4th position.MARK MY WORDS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
axlrose85 said:
anyone in for who'll be the top 4 at the end of the season?
i actually think milan could slip down.but id still give the benefit of the doubt.
roma seem to be getting into their groove.

1.juventus
2.inter
3.fiorentina/roma
4.milan
1. juventus
2. Inter
3. Milan
4. fiorentina

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know this is pure sports talk and all...

But I have to wonder what makes some people speak as an authority on something they know nothing about.

Now I generally like Jank and all, but the last time I checked his personal trophy case I believe he had, oh, about zero Scudetti to his name. :rolleyes2

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan21a.html

Jankulovski trusts in Scudetto

Saturday 21 January, 2006

Marek Jankulovski still believes that Milan can close down the 10-point gap and win the Scudetto.

“I don’t see why we shouldn’t still aim for the title,” said the wide man. “After all, if Inter can believe in it, then so should the side just two points behind them. There’s a long way to go and many results up for grabs, but the important thing is to focus on our own games until the final whistle.”

Leaders Juventus have only lost one Serie A tie this season, falling 3-1 against Milan, and Jankulovski insists the difference between the two sides is not so great as the table would suggest.

“Juve are doing very well right now, but when Milan are on top form, we are certainly on a par with them.”

As Coach Carlo Ancelotti conceded earlier this week, the problem is that they have lost five matches already, whereas the Bianconeri have dropped just seven points in total.

“We have made more mistakes up until now, but before the end of the season Juventus could fall into the same traps,” added Jankulovski. “We have to improve our away form and hope to replicate our performance at Livorno when we travel to Siena this Sunday.”

The Czech international had a rare starting spot in Wednesday’s 1-0 win over Ascoli and is finally ready to begin his Milan career in earnest after a fractured ankle hampered his progress.

“I was happy to play after such a long time our injured, but after six months I think I’ve settled in now,” said the man who joined from Udinese in the summer. “I hope that 2006 goes better for me than last year and that I can bring more to the table. I feel ready to take on more responsibility and prove myself to the club.”

Jankulovski could have more space than expected over the next month, as Massimo Ambrosini has been diagnosed with a left thigh strain.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Inter can't keep up their good form for a long while, especially since Martins is gone and Adriano isn't on the top of his game.
Milan will stay the same, Dida will still suck, Kaladze will still suck but Sheva and Kaka will get them where they need, second place.
so to sum up:

1. Juventus
2. Milan
3. Inter
4. Fiorentina

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think viola will keep 4th position if not 3th(frey lost will be big though i guess)....i cant see roma getting that position also seeing how close it really is behind juve.....i think roma gets 5 or 6...so uefa cup spot....i think only if Toni gets injured they might lost a top4 position....

I just cant see Roma getting stable form...they will shine in one game...but then might again loose another.....

You probably think viola will loose top4 position because of frey injury?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
roma has uefa cup and coppa italia(we will see who goes on), viola has only seria a....though loosing first gk can be big lost.....but look how juve did without buffon....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ofcourse juve has better defens you might say....but i think the whole team performance is just better from viola then from roma....i heard roma defenders played well against milan....but still, roma has many young players...i just think playing in coppa/seria a and uefa cup is too much for them....ofcourse they might loose coppa game, but you never know.....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Because it was the beginings of the season like you said ;)

but you insisted Fiorentina will make the top 4,dare to deny it Biatch :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)