[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow... Samp 3-0 over Lecce, with my man Aimo Diana netting the brace.

With Samp's flagging offense lately, somebody had to step up.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They were good to watch. The key of the match, however, was some very opportune defensive stops that Roma pulled at the last second.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
You won't hear me saying this too often (I am, if I may say so myself, one of the more pessimistic members of this forum) but personally I wasn't too concerned whether Milan dropped points last night or not, the title is ours to lose IMO. :smile:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Desmond said:
You won't hear me saying this too often (I am, if I may say so myself, one of the more pessimistic members of this forum) but personally I wasn't too concerned whether Milan dropped points last night or not, the title is ours to lose IMO. :smile:
Yep, Des. It's pretty much ours to blow -- like an ailing Real Madrid at the end of the 2003-2004 La Liga campaign -- or to win by keeping the focus.

Still, this is one of those seasons where a Scudetto is even expected and anything short of the CL quarterfinals this season would be a real disappointment.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Desmond said:
I would say only half of the Seria A matches are over,nothing is done yet.But like I said it before,it will be between Inter and us,Milan will be 3rd,and Fiorentina will not make the 4th position.MARK MY WORDS

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They outplayed their normal selves. But they also had a lot of last-minute, saving challenges and dives. I don't expect them to repeat such a feat the next time they play Milan on the last day of the regular season.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
anyone in for who'll be the top 4 at the end of the season?
i actually think milan could slip down.but id still give the benefit of the doubt.
roma seem to be getting into their groove.

1.juventus
2.inter
3.fiorentina/roma
4.milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)