[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (3 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Dominic said:
Haha poor Inter. Obinna has been called up by Nigeria :D.
:D

But, seriously, didn't they think to talk with the nigerian trainer before taking him back?
It's not like it was a total surprise. Even the media talked about the fact that Obinna could be called too in the last weeks!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And the worries for Fiorentina continue:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/shownews.jsp?content=R011115AU

Fiorentina goalkeeper Frey out three months

posted January 11 @ 12:26, EST

FLORENCE, Italy (AP) - Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey will be out for three months after injuring his left knee.

The Frenchman was hurt in an Italian Cup game Tuesday during a collision with Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta. The team said Wednesday that he may require surgery.

The loss of Frey is a big setback for the club. He has played a large part in leading Fiorentina to fourth place in Serie A at midseason.
And in Italian:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Fiorentina/Primo_Piano/2006/01_Gennaio/11/freypp.shtml

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I havent seen that kaka incident, so i dont know if its the same....imo you cant say zalayeta was guilty...it was just a football situation....he run after the ball and gk came out of his goal to catch/cover and they colladed....both layed down, and frey got treatment, zala looked ok....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, that and as much as I don't like the Viola, I don't want to see players get hurt. Particularly good ones who are pretty classy, like Frey.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
isha00 said:

But, seriously, didn't they think to talk with the nigerian trainer before taking him back?
It's not like it was a total surprise. Even the media talked about the fact that Obinna could be called too in the last weeks!
Not really well thought through by Inter, no. It's just so fitting, that this would happen to inter. I can see Inter buying yet another forward this month. Only for poor Obinna not to get any playing time, after the african cup of nations, at all.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
isha00 said:

Obinna is still a kid, I'm sure they bought him as a long term buy and not only for the next month or two.

Geof

May 14, 2004
signing a Nigerian to replace another Nigerian because of the African Cup migtht be the dumbest transfer move ever.

Or wait, it'll come 2d after swapping Canna and Carini. I'm still laughing at that one.

Mr Moratti, face the truth: YOU SUCK

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Viola is one of those words that doesn't change gender by the gender of the person. Kind of like a "turista". There's no such thing as a "turisto".

But oddly, when it's made plural, there's no such thing as "turiste" either, even if they are all female. It's always "turisti".

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
swag said:
I think Viola is one of those words that doesn't change gender by the gender of the person. Kind of like a "turista". There's no such thing as a "turisto".

But oddly, when it's made plural, there's no such thing as "turiste" either, even if they are all female. It's always "turisti".

Yup. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)