[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (15 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
isha00 said:
That one was by sky.

Mediaset asked the same thing to Galliani. In this case the answer was more ironic than the "we did it for his sake" by Ancelotti. Galliani sighed and said "This isgh is the answer, what do I have to say?". So Piccinini asked "But if Abbiati had stayed, who would be the starter now?". Galliani "Eh la Madonna (for god's sake) you spared all the questions for me?"
:D
Brilliant. We should have loaned Chimenti to Milan as a favor to help them with their keeper problems. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rami said:
in casa:D

Their whole back line is looking bad...I dont know what they are gonna do next season, with billy and maldini retiring, stam leaving, simic and serginho are not all THAT...they are in trouble.
For all the complaints we can make about our performance yesterday at Palermo, Milan was a far worse disgrace on their home pitch today. I'll take our performance over theirs this week any match day.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is it just me, but given his performances in the past 8 matches or so, Chievo's Sergio Pellissier has been on fire lately ... on the level that Trez has. :eek:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
For all the complaints we can make about our performance yesterday at Palermo, Milan was a far worse disgrace on their home pitch today. I'll take our performance over theirs this week any match day.
And members here sing for Milan wanting us to perform like them.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am very satisfied with our performance,even in Palermo,we missed lots of chances,only the last part of the game was shaky,we could concede a goal and get screwed,but we were very unlucky,and specially at first half to miss those chances.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maresca said:
did you see the mistake of dida which caused the 0-1??
Every goalie is allowed a boneheaded mistake every now and then (Buffon vs. Atalanta last season, anyone?).

Dida had a poor game (but wasn't entirely at fault for his pathetic defensive line ... I mean, Pirlo having to drag down Parma players from behind?!). But to his defense, it appeared for that first goal he gave up to Paolo Cannavaro was a matter of him overestimating his jumping ability or misjudging how high the ball was. I hate goalie punch outs as much as anyone, but that was one occasion where it would have been the right move.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
snoop said:
I am very satisfied with our performance,even in Palermo,we missed lots of chances,only the last part of the game was shaky,we could concede a goal and get screwed,but we were very unlucky,and specially at first half to miss those chances.
What I found odd about yesterday's match, snoop, was that while we had a few close calls that could have cost us two points if things went the right way for Palermo, I never quite felt that we were that much under threat in the second half. We seemed pretty calm and composed, despite having liabilities like Chiellini and Blasi in there trying to hold on to a lead.

There have been many times I've been far more nervous and counting down the seconds with a one goal lead.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
What I found odd about yesterday's match, snoop, was that while we had a few close calls that could have cost us two points if things went the right way for Palermo, I never quite felt that we were that much under threat in the second half. We seemed pretty calm and composed, despite having liabilities like Chiellini and Blasi in there trying to hold on to a lead.

There have been many times I've been far more nervous and counting down the seconds with a one goal lead.
Exactly, and this is what I felt just after we took the lead.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:

I agree with you, and I hope Zebina and Zambo can come back as soon as posible,specially Zebina,man I miss the guy it's much better to play with him than to play with chiellini,I don't feel calm when Chiellini plays.

btw,I still don't understand why would Del neri sub Makinwa?? that was a crazy decision :D

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
snoop said:
I agree with you, and I hope Zebina and Zambo can come back as soon as posible,specially Zebina,man I miss the guy it's much better to play with him than to play with chiellini,I don't feel calm when Chiellini plays.

btw,I still don't understand why would Del neri sub Makinwa?? that was a crazy decision :D
zebina is good he made tunel to zidan in champions

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
isha00 said:
That one was by sky.

Mediaset asked the same thing to Galliani. In this case the answer was more ironic than the "we did it for his sake" by Ancelotti. Galliani sighed and said "This isgh is the answer, what do I have to say?". So Piccinini asked "But if Abbiati had stayed, who would be the starter now?". Galliani "Eh la Madonna (for god's sake) you spared all the questions for me?"
:D

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)