[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
in casa:D

Their whole back line is looking bad...I dont know what they are gonna do next season, with billy and maldini retiring, stam leaving, simic and serginho are not all THAT...they are in trouble.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I think it depends not only on the scandalous defensive line up, but also on their mentality.

With us they were concentrating on the match, with them they thought they had already won at the end of the first half.

(They asked Ancelotti if with a Dida like this one, Abbiati, that is doing very well at the moment, could have been useful :lol: )

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Serie A Reaction: Mancio Unhappy with Draw at Siena After the scoreless draw against the worst defense in Serie A, Inter manager Roberto Mancini said, "Not much changes for Inter.
Foto articolo

"There are many matches and a whole half-season still to play. I'm not discouraged about today's draw because the team did its best. We deserved to win because we created some good scoring chances. I have nothing to blame the players for. The strikers did their best but we were unlucky with our shots. Unfortunately the ball didn't go in. We played our game today. We looked a bit rusty in the first half then we started playing and dominated the second half. We were a bit unlucky and inaccurate with our shots on goal. We're a bit disappointed we didn't get three points that we deserved, we must continue like this. Now we are ten points behind Juventus, but our attitude must not change."

He went on further, but clearly in a despondent manner, saying, "In the second half we created four or five incredible scoring chances that we only just failed to convert and this is the only thing I'm disappointed about today. Siena are an excellent side and we knew this; they have quality players and a good coach. We were expecting to have a few problems, but in the end their goalkeeper was the best player on the pitch and Julio Cesar (the Inter goalkeeper) was hardly ever called into action. It's true that we were unlucky with our shots today, but it's also true that Siena defended very well. We came from six consecutive victories and you get days when the ball won't go in and you draw. But I'm not discouraged. The boys did everything to win and I'm pleased. Nothing changes for us, we must continue to do well like we have been doing for some time now. We mustn't get down about today's draw. Like I said, nothing changes."

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
isha00 said:
(They asked Ancelotti if with a Dida like this one, Abbiati, that is doing very well at the moment, could have been useful :lol: )
That one was by sky.

Mediaset asked the same thing to Galliani. In this case the answer was more ironic than the "we did it for his sake" by Ancelotti. Galliani sighed and said "This isgh is the answer, what do I have to say?". So Piccinini asked "But if Abbiati had stayed, who would be the starter now?". Galliani "Eh la Madonna (for god's sake) you spared all the questions for me?"
:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Serie A Reaction: Mancio Unhappy with Draw at Siena After the scoreless draw against the worst defense in Serie A, Inter manager Roberto Mancini said, "Not much changes for Inter.
Foto articolo

"There are many matches and a whole half-season still to play. I'm not discouraged about today's draw because..
.. as soon as Juve looses 2 points it's over for them"

It's 24 hours that I laugh thinking about it :rofl2:

Geof

May 14, 2004
damnit. I would have liked to see Inter and Milan draw...

But yeah; conclusions of the day: we're the most solid team of serie a, no doubt about it.

Inter are too inconsistent, and Milan's backline is too weak.

Unless Milan buys over our defence, I can't see them getting back to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)